ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

1000 posts me. Wooo Hooo!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Feb 2003, 07:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak
Default 1000 posts me. Wooo Hooo!

That's it. With this post I accomplish somthing that is only accomplished by only nerds, geeks, internet obsessed people, and the top posters of PWF, I have now reached the 1000 post mark. And I did this only 5 days after my birthday. Wooo Hooooo!

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 01 Feb 2003, 07:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Congratulations student, you grow in power everyday you are in my service...
Old 01 Feb 2003, 07:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Congrats!
Old 01 Feb 2003, 07:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I'm a nerd, a geek, an internet obsessed people, and a top PWF poster. But I'm not a nerd or a geek like Trekkies
Old 01 Feb 2003, 07:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

congratulations
Old 01 Feb 2003, 08:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Congrats on 1000 Bleak.
Keep up the good posting!
Old 01 Feb 2003, 08:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Congrats Bleak!!!!!!!

Old 01 Feb 2003, 08:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fury

Fury is on a distinguished road

Congrats Bleak
Old 01 Feb 2003, 08:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Congrats Bleak

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 01 Feb 2003, 08:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
Devilchild

Congrats to my fellow PNW'ite!!!

Old 01 Feb 2003, 09:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of

Thanks guys and gals.

Yeah I'm a geek to Stick. Not a nerd though. Definatly not a Trekkie. Hoping I'm getting closer to the top of PWF.

Now Soda, don't lie. I have never made a good post to date, have I?

God damn, Queen Steph actually acknoledged me. What did I do for that honor.

Thanks Sly as Hell, it's good to see another DBZ fan on the net. Got any good DBZ sites?

Ya know, I never thought anybody even rembered the Ghostbusters anymore until I saw Iggy's banner. That rocks.

Oh yeah, Diablo PNW rulz!

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 01 Feb 2003, 09:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

And you forget to thank me?? Your master in the arts of EVIL?? I'm suprised at you
Old 01 Feb 2003, 09:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

never. I just thought you would not like to mentioned in the same post as other people.

Plus I figured me being in your service would show you my thanks. But sence it seems I was wrong...

Thanks Ryan, maybe after I get another couple 1000 posts I will be able to become your heir to the Evil Throne. Hey do you know where Vinne Mac's Poision is?

Old 01 Feb 2003, 09:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

I think he just went ahead and drank it when he realized he could not compare to my EVIL...
Old 01 Feb 2003, 09:33 PM   #15 (permalink)
afficial

Congrats man, whoa, i never noticed i've passed the 2000 mark