ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Vicotria's Entance Music....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Jan 2003, 08:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Question Vicotria's Entance Music....

Apparently Victoria's weird ass entrance music that starts off "I Think I Lost My mind..." is now becoming a big it..I was watching The Osbornes the other day and during the credits MTV played the video for that song...and the other day I was flicking through the radio and I heard the song in it's entirety on the local radio station 104.7 here in Phoenix, Az....

Does anyone know who signs that song and the title???
Old 29 Jan 2003, 08:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

The song is called "All the things she said", and it is by the russian music group TATU!

Old 30 Jan 2003, 01:29 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fury

Fury is on a distinguished road

never heard of them, its not that suprising though thats the songs becoming popualr
Old 30 Jan 2003, 04:42 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

i have the song and cd downloaded ..it's a lesbian group that is making some big headlines in the u.k.

Old 30 Jan 2003, 01:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by Dark Angels Man
i have the song and cd downloaded ..it's a lesbian group that is making some big headlines in the u.k.
Are they good looking at all?
Old 30 Jan 2003, 03:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
Đark Ćngel

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump

Are they good looking at all?
I think they're both very cute and I think the song is really good.

T.A.T.U....

Old 30 Jan 2003, 03:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

T.a.T.u is a russian lesbian duo (or supposedly so...) who marketed their whole career and success on the "lesbian" factor more than the "talent" s one...

Old 30 Jan 2003, 05:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

Who cares if they're lesbian ? Fact is their music is off da hook !
Old 30 Jan 2003, 08:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Hmmm..I was wondering which grup that was that entrance....Victoria interviewed and mentioned the lead singer for the group once on Confedential, but I forgot what the name of the group is or the title of the song... Gonna go download it now..
Old 31 Jan 2003, 12:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Those chicks are hot for lesbo's...
Old 31 Jan 2003, 02:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

lol i love that song...my friends are starting to think im a lesbo for listening that song so much...which im not
Old 01 Feb 2003, 07:55 AM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Just like Howard Stern says: "Lesbians=Ratings"
Old 01 Feb 2003, 09:27 AM   #13 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

Yeah they do =ratings. also TATU in russian means "she likes she"

Old 01 Feb 2003, 09:44 AM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

They aren't bad looking.
Old 01 Feb 2003, 09:45 AM   #15 (permalink)

True, they are pretty nice looking!