ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Great Wrestling Quotes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Jan 2003, 01:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Default Great Wrestling Quotes

....this one's for you Soda

"Having Stephanie at my side is like people in Iowa having a computer; sure I't's nice to look at but ultimately doesn't make a difference."-your Olympic Hero

Old 25 Jan 2003, 01:06 AM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LMFAO. I bet Soda closes this
Old 25 Jan 2003, 01:08 AM   #3 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

lmao, so true

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 25 Jan 2003, 01:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

lol... damn

But doesn't this belong in WWE or something??
Old 25 Jan 2003, 01:10 AM   #5 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

heh heh..........
Old 25 Jan 2003, 01:10 AM   #6 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally posted by xXx
LMFAO. I bet Soda closes this
I can reopen it :P

Soda knows I'm playin right?

and Stephie baby you know you actually do make a difference right?

Old 25 Jan 2003, 01:14 AM   #7 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Quote:
Originally posted by King Kurt

and Stephie baby you know you actually do make a difference right?
yeah, I will remember that.

Old 25 Jan 2003, 01:17 AM   #8 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

"accept the Lord of Darkness as your savior" Lord of Darkness entrance music

and

"I may not dress like Satan any more, but I'm still down with the devil and I will get medival on your ass!" Undertaker building up Unforgevin 2000

sorry but I could resits posting these quotes. I just like them so much.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 25 Jan 2003, 01:19 AM   #9 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally posted by Queen Steph
yeah, I will remember that.
"I am privileged to defend the honor of Stephanie McMahon- Helmsley. What? You ask why? Because Stephanie posesses something that unfortunately none of you here in Long Island could ever posess. And that my friends is class. It's True. It's True and Chris Jericho, when you insult Stephanie McMahon- Helmsley, you insult everything that is good and pure about society today."

it looks like she's mad
hope she's not

Old 25 Jan 2003, 01:29 AM   #10 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
"I am privileged to defend the honor of Stephanie McMahon- Helmsley. What? You ask why? Because Stephanie posesses something that unfortunately none of you here in Long Island could ever posess. And that my friends is class. It's True. It's True and Chris Jericho, when you insult Stephanie McMahon- Helmsley, you insult everything that is good and pure about society today."

it looks like she's mad
hope she's not
Awwwwwww your so sweet.
Im not mad

Old 25 Jan 2003, 01:37 AM   #11 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally posted by Queen Steph
Awwwwwww your so sweet.
Im not mad
awww shucks...hey I love the new name

Old 25 Jan 2003, 01:54 AM   #12 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Thanks for dedicating a quote to me Kurt.

*adds*I can't think of any good wrestling quotes.
Old 25 Jan 2003, 02:02 AM   #13 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Your a commener and I need a commener's perspective. What do you think about these names? King Kurt? Hold on a second. How about King Angle? Hold on a second. I have a better one. How about Kurt Angle Royal Gold Medalyst

Old 25 Jan 2003, 02:05 AM   #14 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Quote:
awww shucks...hey I love the new name
thanks

some good wrestling quotes

whats wrong with a guy and a girl just to be friends

Stephanie McMahon always on top

those are the one I just know.

Old 25 Jan 2003, 02:06 AM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Kurt, I really hope you don't have these memorized.....