ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Heel or Face

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Jan 2003, 12:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Default Heel or Face

gonna give 5 posters at a time and we shall decide together whether or not the posters in question are heels or faces

to satrt lets use these 5

Truth
Kurt Angle
Stone Cold
Bleak
Evil Ryan

my answers
Truth-Face - no matter how hard he tries to fight it he is a face
Kurt-Unsure
SC-Heel-cause so many people hate this poor dumb bastard
Bleak-Face-how can ya hate this guy
ER-Face-He has made it to the final round of the OTPC he is a face

Old 25 Jan 2003, 12:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

truth-heel, if anybody's a heel he is
kurt-face
sc-face.....dickface
bleak-face
ER-face

there ain't too many heels nowadays

Old 25 Jan 2003, 12:58 AM   #3 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Truth-heel
Kurt Angle-face
Stone Cold-heel
Bleak-face
Evil Ryan-heel
Old 25 Jan 2003, 12:59 AM   #4 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Re: Heel or Face

Truth- heel
Kurt Angle- face
Stone Cold- face
Bleak- face
Evil Ryan- heel

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 25 Jan 2003, 01:00 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

don't think I'm a face...in fact I'm really an asshole
ask anyone...I'm one mean SOB

Old 25 Jan 2003, 01:01 AM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Truth - Used to be a heel. Is a face now. Has some heel tendencies though.
Kurt Angle - Definite face.
Stone Cold - People hate him, but he's a face. He doesn't do anything to warrant being called a heel.
Bleak - Face
Evil Ryan - In the OTPC finals = face. People like him. He claims heelism, but he isn't.
Old 25 Jan 2003, 01:01 AM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Truth-Heel
Kurt-Heel
Stone Cold-Heel
Bleak-Face
Evil Ryan-Heel

Last edited by Jason; 25 Jan 2003 at 01:04 AM.
Old 25 Jan 2003, 01:02 AM   #8 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Truth - Heel
Kurt Angle - Face
Stone Cold - Face
Bleak - Face
Evil Ryan - Face
Old 25 Jan 2003, 01:03 AM   #9 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

when are we gettin the next 5??

Old 25 Jan 2003, 01:03 AM   #10 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Ooooooo, I think I hit a nerve earlier because someone is trying to make a point with this foolish thread. Very well I'll play this little game...

Truth- Face, though he can be a heel to the one he is feuding with, to the people as a whole he is a face.

Kurt Angle- Face, though he sometimes likes to pretend. He just can't get over the fact people like him. I blame poor parenting...

Stone Cold- Heel, damn to the people hate him. He kills bunnies for God's sake...

Bleak- Face, though he's just starting give him time...

Evil-Ryan- Face, yes I am considered a face by most of you sheep. And that is precisely what I want you all to think...
Old 25 Jan 2003, 01:09 AM   #11 (permalink)
Devilchild

Truth- "Heel"
Kurt Angle- "Face
Stone Cold- "Face"
Bleak- "Gray"
Evil Ryan- I would be seriously amiss not to go with "Gray", he shows enough kindness, which should never be mistaken for weakness, just to soften his victims.

Old 25 Jan 2003, 01:14 AM   #12 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

All you guys are pussy-ass faces. And the five people you mentioned may in fact be the BIGGEST faces.

Truth-From a glance, it looks like he's a heel. And he was......back in his People's Corporation days. But now he's a watered-down FACE. Everybody showed up at his wedding. He constantly makes everybody's respect lists. Everyone acknowledges him as the "PWF Don". He's popular now, like a typical babyface.

Kurt Angle-Please. Is there a bigger face? You see all those crybabies moaning and sobbing when Angle considered leaving? If he was truly a heel, people would've been GLAD to see his ass depart. People would've given him a kcik in the ass for luck. He's a face, through and through.

Stone Cold-Don't even get me started on how big a face he is. Always helping people, doing favors, it's ridiculous. He's the top babyface, and any attempt to cover it up is just pitiful.

Bleak-He's a face, but he's one of those faces that nobody cares about. Kinda like Rikishi. If PWF was the WWE, Bleak would be on Velocity each week, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, it just means that any attempts to become a heel will result in everyone laughing in his face.

Evil-Ryan- Once again, I'm pretty sure the Pope has more evil ambitions than this nobleman from Cincinatti. Evil-Ryan, the OTPC finalist, is about as evil as Mickey Mouse on crack. But still not quite as amusing.

Why can't you people understand, that a true heel is someone whom the entire website hates and despises? Someone like me, Camini, John Lennon, THE ROCK, Dan Mavrick are all GREAT HEELS. We are the ones you'd love to see dead. Not Evil-Ryan. Please. We are the originators. We are the heels. You all are merely imitators.
Old 25 Jan 2003, 01:14 AM   #13 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

you gonna post some new ones Kurt?

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 25 Jan 2003, 01:17 AM   #14 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Madden

Why can't you people understand, that a true heel is someone whom the entire website hates and despises? Someone like me, Camini, John Lennon, THE ROCK, Dan Mavrick are all GREAT HEELS. We are the ones you'd love to see dead. Not Evil-Ryan. Please. We are the originators. We are the heels. You all are merely imitators.
i pretty much agree with everything you said except for you being a true heel. i don't get it?? you were the one who was mad because you didn't make any respect lists, plus, lots and lots of people have said that they like you. you're not a heel marbles, no way.....

Old 25 Jan 2003, 01:17 AM   #15 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Marbles with the intelligent well written and thought out posts....what next? locusts? frogs?

next list

Marbles-Heel
DP-Can go either way
EB-Face
PS16-Face
Stick-Face with heel tendencies