ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Stonecold didnt do shit when Camini was getting bashed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Jan 2003, 04:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Stonecold didnt do shit when Camini was getting bashed

i dont give a shit about u bashing me in the warzone. go for i dont care. but outside of warzone you know the rule about no fighting. and your just testing me, and i seriously will act if you dont comply. so stop making threads in ot and dissing me and keep that shit in the warzone.

So you send me the gay ass statement above? But you bashed Camini for no reason, and i got proof, So you or your "FAT ASS MAMMY" cant touch me.

Old 24 Jan 2003, 04:31 AM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

yeah but the kid makes stupid ass threads, ill bring the link up were stick asked about camini and posters making stupid threads and i said if the fucker is making stupid shit go for it.
Old 24 Jan 2003, 04:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

That is true though. There were about six Camini-bash threads in the OT the other night that nobody did shit about.

Witness.
Old 24 Jan 2003, 04:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Second witness

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 24 Jan 2003, 04:33 AM   #5 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

http://forums.prowrestlingfans.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9563
Old 24 Jan 2003, 04:34 AM   #6 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

i didnt see those threads nor did i participate in those six threads. i mean seriously truth u need to fucking chill and stop following me around. its riducolous, keep it in the warzone. god damn is that so hard??
Old 24 Jan 2003, 04:37 AM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold
yeah but the kid makes stupid ass threads, ill bring the link up were stick asked about camini and posters making stupid threads and i said if the fucker is making stupid shit go for it.
You didn't do shit, but join in on the Camini Bashing so fuck you, Stick had a reason for bashing him, just like i have a reason for bashing your "DICK LOVING ASS".....So you try to get me banned, i have just as many and more who want you banned...And your "FAGGOT ASS" didn't stop the bashing, of Camini "Gay Ass" you joined in, So i'm one up already.

Old 24 Jan 2003, 04:38 AM   #8 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
i didnt see those threads nor did i participate in those six threads. i mean seriously truth u need to fucking chill and stop following me around. its riducolous, keep it in the warzone. god damn is that so hard??
But i got threads where you did, Cum Mouth

Old 24 Jan 2003, 04:40 AM   #9 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

Quote:
Originally posted by THE TRUTH
You didn't do shit, but join in on the Camini Bashing so fuck you, Stick had a reason for bashing him, just like i have a reason for bashing your "DICK LOVING ASS".....So you try to get me banned, i have just as many and more who want you banned...And your "FAGGOT ASS" didn't stop the bashing, of Camini "Gay Ass" you joined in, So i'm one up already.
see the kid makes stupid ass threads, and asks for the bashes. and ur reason isnt really that great, just cause i disagreed with u on ot mod, i mean boo fucking hoo. grow up. now just leave me alone, and ill leave you alone. this shit needs to stop now. its not gonna lead anywhere but more trouble.
Old 24 Jan 2003, 04:41 AM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Stonecold, Say i'm(THE TRUTH) the MOTHER FUCKING MAN, And i might let you slide.

Old 24 Jan 2003, 04:42 AM   #11 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

ah shit sorry, i need to go. gotta get up at 6. ill check in the morning to see if anything else has happened. but please im asking nicely for you to keep this stuff in the warzone. i think thats easy enough to do
Old 24 Jan 2003, 04:43 AM   #12 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
see the kid makes stupid ass threads, and asks for the bashes. and ur reason isnt really that great, just cause i disagreed with u on ot mod, i mean boo fucking hoo. grow up. now just leave me alone, and ill leave you alone. this shit needs to stop now. its not gonna lead anywhere but more trouble.
Did i just see a "SUPER MOD" Encourage bashing?, You're killing yourself already. Say what i want and i might end it.

Old 24 Jan 2003, 04:43 AM   #13 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

um ok your the mother fucking man when it comes to wrestling. there i said it, now this stupid fight can be done with, its growing very old
Old 24 Jan 2003, 04:45 AM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
ah shit sorry, i need to go. gotta get up at 6. ill check in the morning to see if anything else has happened. but please im asking nicely for you to keep this stuff in the warzone. i think thats easy enough to do
I'm going to do the 'Same fucking thing" tommorow.

Old 24 Jan 2003, 04:45 AM   #15 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

This is fucking classic, i have never seen "THE TRUTH" go off like this