ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

So it comes to this........Mr. Marbles turns to prostitution.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Jan 2003, 10:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default So it comes to this........Mr. Marbles turns to prostitution.

Hello all. It seems as of late, everybody seems to be forgetting about the Marbleous One. Everyone seems to be forgetting who built this site. Everyone is forgetting all about PWF's King of Controversy, me, Mark Madden. In the past while, I have been left out of many people's respect list. From "Team Angle" to Mighty-Mutt's "swell posters", it seems like they avoid me like some sort of bad disease. A CANCER, if you will. And PLEASE. Don't add me to the list just because I'm complaining about it and you feel sorry for me. That just makes me seem even more pathetic. From there, we take the company that I built with my blood, sweat and tears, the AOD. I sold it to Mr. McMahon, no complaints about it. However, now that there's new ownership, EVERYBODY wants to be a part of the group. When I was running the thing, people were begging me to let them LEAVE. Now it seems like it's the "hip" thing to be a part of, simply because my name is no longer associated with it.

I feel used. I have lost all self-respect.

Therefore, I am now PWF's resident slut. I am YOUR town whore. Donate at least 200 points to me, and I will do ANYTHING you want. Is there something you want said, but are too afraid to say it? I'm here for you. Want a hitman to flame the hell out of somebody? Fork over the 200 and he or she will be eating worms. Want me to say something to all of PWF? Pay up and I'll give you services.

Yes, in times like these, it can be difficult to get "ahead" in life. I now realize that the only way I'm ever gonna get "ahead" is by giving some away first.
Old 23 Jan 2003, 10:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I'm "THE KING OF CONTROVERSY" here.

Old 23 Jan 2003, 10:30 PM   #3 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by THE TRUTH
I'm "THE KING OF CONTROVERSY" here.

I beg to differ. I flame people. I spam. I break into accounts. People want me banned. The mods are afraid to do it.

With all due respect, I am the most controversial poster in the history of this site, hands down.
Old 23 Jan 2003, 10:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

It's not that they are afraid, it's because i go to war for you.

Old 23 Jan 2003, 10:33 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
It's not that they are afraid, it's because i go to war for you.

I'm aware. I appreciate it. But Stone Cold has told me him and Kevin made the decisions on their own, with no outside influence.
Old 23 Jan 2003, 10:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian
Default Re: So it comes to this........Mr. Marbles turns to prostitution.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Madden

I am now PWF's resident slut.

NO FAIR you can't just take this away from me....
Old 23 Jan 2003, 10:35 PM   #7 (permalink)

Default Re: Re: So it comes to this........Mr. Marbles turns to prostitution.

Quote:
Originally posted by I Love Christian

LOL. Don't worry. There's one distinct difference between my slutiness and yours.

I don't ever work for free.
Old 23 Jan 2003, 10:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default Re: Re: So it comes to this........Mr. Marbles turns to prostitution.

Quote:
Originally posted by I Love Christian
LMAO
Old 23 Jan 2003, 10:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
I'm aware. I appreciate it. But Stone Cold has told me him and Kevin made the decisions on their own, with no outside influence.
Stonecold is a lying fuck. If i didn't bring up the "impact" you have, you'd have been gone......I'm "THE KING OF CONTROVERSY". And from some of the pm's i got, some people feel you was given "ILC" password.

Old 23 Jan 2003, 10:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice

Quote:
some people feel you was given "ILC" password.

WHAT???
Old 23 Jan 2003, 10:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

Default Re: Re: Re: So it comes to this........Mr. Marbles turns to prostitution.

Quote:
LOL. Don't worry. There's one distinct difference between my slutiness and yours.

I don't ever work for free.

BRUTAL
Old 23 Jan 2003, 10:42 PM   #12 (permalink)

TRUTH, no I wasn't. I figured it out simply because out of all the posters in PWF, hers was the easiest to guess. Believe me, I tried A LOT of people before I came to her.

Also, no offense, but what have YOU done lately that was so controversial? If it's merely feuding with Stone Cold, I've been doing that for a LONG time. That's nothing. I'm the controversy king.

I'm permanently barred from becoming a mod, for God's sake.
Old 23 Jan 2003, 10:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

It's not really that serious, if you want "THE KING OF CONTROVERSY" title Marbles, you can have it.

Old 23 Jan 2003, 10:43 PM   #14 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

marbles is most controversial. hands down. hes a freak
Old 23 Jan 2003, 10:45 PM   #15 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
TRUTH, no I wasn't. I figured it out simply because out of all the posters in PWF, hers was the easiest to guess. Believe me, I tried A LOT of people before I came to her.

Also, no offense, but what have YOU done lately that was so controversial? If it's merely feuding with Stone Cold, I've been doing that for a LONG time. That's nothing. I'm the controversy king.

I'm permanently barred from becoming a mod, for God's sake.
No offense taking, But i could bring more than mere "Controversy".....If i really wanted to, i'd just destroy this board