ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Evil Evil Day of Lonely...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Jan 2003, 01:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Unhappy Evil Evil Day of Lonely...

With the dreaded day known as Valentine's day fast approaching, the boards are alive with "Valentine's Day" threads and "Who will be my Valentine" poohey. But some of us do not rejoice at the thought of this holiday arriving, no. In fact many of us are in mortal dread and even blank apathy in the rose red light of this terrible terrible day.
So to you all I ask, do you have a Valetine? And if you do who is it? Is it a boyfriend, a girlfriend? Or maybe just a friend you enjoy spending your time with in the vain hope that your friendship will become something more?
And if you do not have anyone, how do you plan on spending this sad day alone? Going to a bar, hoping to drown your lonliness is a sea or drink? Calling up a female or guy friend in hopes of filling the void in your soul with mindless sex? Or perhaps alone and in the dark crying yourself to sleep with the silent promise you make to yourself every year, "I will not be alone again next year"...?
Old 23 Jan 2003, 01:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

I eally dont see the point in a valentines day...Do really need a day fo love??? I mean cant we just love every day??? do we need to make it into a holiday??? And why start a nother valentines day thread???

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 23 Jan 2003, 01:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. McMahon
I eally dont see the point in a valentines day...Do really need a day fo love??? I mean cant we just love every day??? do we need to make it into a holiday??? And why start a nother valentines day thread???
Because this one is not meaningless drivel about "Will you be my Valentine?" This is meant to be a serious discussion about people's plans for Valentine's Day...
Old 23 Jan 2003, 01:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

Valintines day is any other day for me, if I hve a boyfriend I have a boyfriend, if I don't I don't
Old 23 Jan 2003, 01:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

very good then....post away about the holiday meant for love, but causes nothing but lonliness....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 23 Jan 2003, 01:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

I am seeing a girl right now..but I dunno if we'll be doing anything special...I might get her some flowers or some chocolate (Which I dunno if she will take cause she is pyscho about a diet she is on????..I dunno why she is on a diet, she is like 5'8 and wieghs like 135lbs (a guess)).

But..it's just another dayL
Old 23 Jan 2003, 01:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

yeah I got big plans for Valentine's day. just hope everything goes according to plan

Old 23 Jan 2003, 01:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice

Quote:
Originally posted by Bush=Terrorist
I am seeing a girl right now..but I dunno if we'll be doing anything special...I might get her some flowers or some chocolate (Which I dunno if she will take cause she is pyscho about a diet she is on????..I dunno why she is on a diet, she is like 5'8 and wieghs like 135lbs (a guess)).

But..it's just another dayL

Yeah, as long as she's not like, 5'4'' right?
Old 23 Jan 2003, 01:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Originally posted by I Love Christian
Yeah, as long as she's not like, 5'4'' right?
Gee, that sounded like a loaded question...
Old 23 Jan 2003, 01:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan
Gee, that sounded like a loaded question...

I don't know what that means....
Old 23 Jan 2003, 01:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
it means there is no right answer and anything else will prolly get him in trouble

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 23 Jan 2003, 01:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
It means that you were asking him a question that if he were to answer it he would get in trouble. And you already know the asnwer to it. Usually it is asked when someone says something stupid in the past and you are bringing back up to punish them for hurting you
Old 23 Jan 2003, 01:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

Ok, I see....yeah, basicly that's what I meant except it didn't hurt me cuz I'm not 5'4'' I just thought it was a pretty shallow thing to say lol
Old 23 Jan 2003, 02:00 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

how tall are you??

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 23 Jan 2003, 02:02 PM   #15 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

5'9"