ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

A question for you guys

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Jan 2003, 11:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian
Default A question for you guys

Does my avatar make you picture me as an ugly guy or maybe I should as when someone has an av of a hot person, do you picture that person as being hotter? lol

i.e. should I change my av?
Old 22 Jan 2003, 11:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

it's up to you my luv biscuit, i'll love you no matter what.

Old 22 Jan 2003, 11:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road

I cannot seen any of you so I picture you as your av, but don't picture me as mine. lol. Stone Cold is homer pointing at his ass. lol
Old 22 Jan 2003, 11:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Well, that particular AV of Christian makes him look like an ugly female. Sometimes the AV someone plays into what I think the person might look like, but that one doesn't, simply because it's a wrestler AV. I don't really picture how people look that have wrestler AVs, just on their posts.
Old 22 Jan 2003, 11:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

You should have a girl in your av.

Old 22 Jan 2003, 11:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Nah, don't worry about changing it if you like it. I don't picture you as Christain lol.
Old 22 Jan 2003, 11:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

it doesn't really do anything truely major. if you want to change it, go ahead. i like my avatar, but it don't affect me at all. i'm male!

Old 22 Jan 2003, 11:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

I see you as an Anna Paquin look a like

Old 22 Jan 2003, 11:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Ive never pictured you looking like Christian just the fact that youre a she. If you want to change your av its up to you.
Old 22 Jan 2003, 11:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

lol, ok thanks guys, I think I'll change it but I don't know what to change it to
Old 23 Jan 2003, 06:54 AM   #11 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I never pictured you as christian or a male for that matter. However my new av looks amazingly like me.
Old 23 Jan 2003, 08:06 AM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

If an av would make a person I would of been a psycho racist yelling to everyone "Fuck You Cracka!!"
Old 23 Jan 2003, 08:59 AM   #13 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yeah I picture everyone as their av mostly....But If you ahve a pic of someone of the opposite sex I look at your banner. ergo, you seem to be like a trish loveslave.....

SC is an overweight man pointing ot his ass

and berlyn is kissing mine....LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 23 Jan 2003, 09:41 AM   #14 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

I don't picture you as Christian, and I like the av, but yeah, its really up to you if you change it or not.

damn! I hope i'm not pictured as Jeff Hardy

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 23 Jan 2003, 10:08 AM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I like the little christian av. I thought it was great. But I understand the need to change it up every once in a while.

BTW I always pictured you with blonde hair for some reason.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!