ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

AOD Announcement!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Jan 2003, 11:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default AOD Announcement!!!

Marbles and I have decided on who we would like to take over the AOD. We also decided that since it is for sale, we each would 1000 points from the eventual owners. That could go one of a couple ways. The 2 new each owners shell out 500 to each of us, or they get together, and decide who each sends 1000 to.

And now, the 2 NEW AOD owners are......

Mr. McMahon and Slick Jr (Blitz)!!!!!!!!!

If either of you don't want to spend the 1000 points, then we will be more than happy to find a replacement for you.

Good luck with (one of) the most dominant stables in PWF history!!
Old 22 Jan 2003, 11:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I'll give you 2000 grand.

Old 22 Jan 2003, 11:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Whoa, you want the AOD....?
Old 23 Jan 2003, 12:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I thought about it, and i dont want it, it just wouldn't feel right.

Old 23 Jan 2003, 12:03 AM   #5 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

wow, i didn't think i had a chance

Old 23 Jan 2003, 12:03 AM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Oh ok. That would have been a pretty big hiccup in this announcement lmao.
Old 23 Jan 2003, 12:04 AM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Slick Jr.
wow, i didn't think i had a chance
Are you going to buy it?

Old 23 Jan 2003, 12:05 AM   #8 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
Originally posted by THE TRUTH
Are you going to buy it?
damn, i don't know, i have no fuckin clue how to run a stable

Old 23 Jan 2003, 12:07 AM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Oh come one, don't get wet feet. There isn't anything to it really. Just look out for people that would make good members, get a great banner, have all the members put the roster in their sig, talk to Mac about the decisions. Pretty easy stuff.
Old 23 Jan 2003, 12:08 AM   #10 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

ahh fuck it, i'm in

Old 23 Jan 2003, 12:11 AM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Now all you gotta do is talk to Mac about the payment plans.
Old 23 Jan 2003, 12:18 AM   #12 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road

lol. Do you take all major credit cards? lol
Old 23 Jan 2003, 12:48 AM   #13 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Hey I got the cash........can I buy it?

Old 23 Jan 2003, 09:33 AM   #14 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

HEre we go.....Showtime.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 23 Jan 2003, 02:53 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

you know, a stable run by truth and mcmahon would pretty much dominate anything else out there.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!