ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

YES!!!! It's time!!! THE PWF DATING GAME!!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Jan 2003, 10:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default YES!!!! It's time!!! THE PWF DATING GAME!!!!!!

(To the moderators. Before you consider moving this thread to Hot Guys, please keep in mind that 90% of our contestants tonight don't really constitute neither "Hot" nor "Guys". Thank you)

Now, welcome to the PWF dating game!!!!!! Take your pick of five of the finest studs this site has to offer!!! Gay men (*cough* Chris Redfield) as well as the women and species yet to be determined (Johnny Blitz) are all eligible to step into bed with one of these!!! Let's start the game!!!

Our first contestant will always put his neck on the line for you. He has no choice, because it's so damn big!! But what I can say about this guy is he truly is a king when it comes to bed. Especially when he has to be there every night before 9:30!!! Ladies and gentlemen, he's bold. He's cold. He's 8 years old. Give it up for.....

TheMan2oo2!!!!!

Next up, we have a baaaaaad little boy! This is a guy who really "counts his chickens before they hatch". Mainly because he wants to know how many he's able to have sex with!! Yep. He's full of talk and a laughing stock, give it up for

The Franchise!!!!!!!!

Next, he's the creator of the warzone, the co-founder of the Army of Darkness, some say he's the real "Franchise" of the PWF. Either way, if he's not ten years ahead of his time.....well......at least he looks about ten years old. Give it up for.....

STICK!!!!!!!!!

Ladies, this guy could be your dream date. He's unemployed, slightly overweight, and the master of the "Baldo Bomb". Not only that, but he's got enough body hair to make Robin Williams shit his pants in envy, give it up for.......

KOOL-AID MAN!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, our last contestant gets showered nightly..........with boos and beer nuts!!!!! Yes, at least his life has been saved by the right track......a LAUGH TRACK, that is!!! He might someday just be the next big failed sitcom star, give it up for

Steve "BOSTON BASTARD" Costa!!!!!!

Ladies, please......you may only pick one. Manyuca, it may be hard especially for you, I know.

(Apoloigies to STICK, Killer KAM and BOSTON. I was just messin about those comments, but I can't help it if everyone finds you ugly. Sorry.)

Last edited by Mr. Marbles; 22 Jan 2003 at 10:20 PM.
Old 22 Jan 2003, 10:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

haha, even though you called me an undetermined species, this thread is fuckin funny as hell. good work marbles.

Old 22 Jan 2003, 10:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

LOL

Old 22 Jan 2003, 10:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road

lol
Old 22 Jan 2003, 10:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LMFAO

Marbles is gonna be a gameshow host one day. He has the lines down. Funny shit man
Old 22 Jan 2003, 10:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Hmmm...It's easy to narrow it down to KAM, Sticky, & Boston...
But I can only pick one. Sooooo....OK, Boston is cool and all but we have never really talked. And as much as I like KAM, he doesn't post much anymore and we don't get a chance to talk either. So I pick Stick. We chat and he's a good friend of mine.
Old 22 Jan 2003, 10:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

ROFLMFAO!!
Old 22 Jan 2003, 10:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
Hmmm...It's easy to narrow it down to KAM, Sticky, & Boston...
But I can only pick one. Sooooo....OK, Boston is cool and all but we have never really talked. And as much as I like KAM, he doesn't post much anymore and we don't get a chance to talk either. So I pick Stick. We chat and he's a good friend of mine.

YAYY!!! Bethie's here!!!! Bethie, could you go on MSN?
Old 22 Jan 2003, 10:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Hey Boston's cute,but I still want Berlyn

Old 22 Jan 2003, 11:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road

now you have to wait for Dan Mavrick to vote. YOu know he loves the men!
Old 22 Jan 2003, 11:08 PM   #11 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

LOL! damn marbles, you never cease to make me laugh my ass off! even though i ain't on this list of the macabre(kool aid man LOL) it's alright. i don't need it!

Old 22 Jan 2003, 11:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Smile

LMAO........Ill give any lady here the Baldo Bomb!!!

My Version that is!!!

Old 22 Jan 2003, 11:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

LOL, hey KAM, long time no see(this is Hollywood Hogan by the way)
Old 22 Jan 2003, 11:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Sephiroth
LOL, hey KAM, long time no see(this is Hollywood Hogan by the way)
I woulda never guessed.....

Hey.......any lady who picks me Ill let shave me!!!