ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Who is/was PWF's greatest target?
View Poll Results: which was is the most fun to make fun 0f?
TheMan2003 8 29.63%
Camini 15 55.56%
Starscream 4 14.81%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Jan 2003, 09:05 PM   #1 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Who is/was PWF's greatest target?

What im saying is which one is/was the most fun to make fun of?
Old 22 Jan 2003, 09:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

StarScream wasn't so much made fun of as he was disrespected, I think TM3
Old 22 Jan 2003, 09:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

i've only been here for camini so i'll say him

Old 22 Jan 2003, 09:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

yeah i think it was tm2003 too
Old 22 Jan 2003, 09:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
I Have Issues

You should've put HIJ on that list because he was gonna get my vote. But instead I'll vote for Camini because this guy gets thrashed more than TM3 ever did.

Old 22 Jan 2003, 09:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Man 2003, But he held his own.

Old 22 Jan 2003, 09:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I voted camini because that guy is a fuck up and everyone bashes him almost every single day. He doesn't even have to be here to get bashed lmao. His pics have been used to make fun of him so many times. He really is the laughing stock of PWF
Old 22 Jan 2003, 09:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Camini for sure.
Old 22 Jan 2003, 09:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

tm2003

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 22 Jan 2003, 09:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Whole F'N Kid Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

camini by far,those photos were so funny
The Bleak
Whitewolf
Dade
Old 22 Jan 2003, 11:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road

Dan Mavrick. The guy tapps out to anyone
Old 22 Jan 2003, 11:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road

but I voted for Camini
Old 22 Jan 2003, 11:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Camini for sure.
Old 22 Jan 2003, 11:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I voted Camini...Just cuz I liked the other 2.
Old 23 Jan 2003, 12:14 AM   #15 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i guess camini. sounds like the worst of the bunch. but i noticed you didn't put john lennon/assdog/prototype/tom a dog on there. if so, you know who i'd pick!