ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

The New DareDevil movie. ***Merged***

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Jan 2003, 05:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default The New DareDevil movie.

I've seen a few previews for it and I think it looks pretty good. It definitely looks a lot better than that trash Spiderman I wasted an hour and a half of my life watching.

I think Ben Affleck plays DD, I don't much care for him, but this looks like it could be a great comicbook to the big screen flick.

What does everyone else think? Are you gonna see it?
Old 22 Jan 2003, 05:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I think its going to suck just as bad as spoiderman. Well idunno if anything can be worse then spiderman. But i'm just not into these superhero movies.
Old 22 Jan 2003, 08:43 PM   #3 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Sorry guys, i compeletly disagree. I thought Spiderman was pretty good for the most part. DD doesnt really look so great to me...but i will probably see it though.
Old 22 Jan 2003, 11:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

I think the movie might be alright, but the fact that they have Ben Afflick playing in it makes me think otherwise.
Old 23 Jan 2003, 03:51 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fury

Fury is on a distinguished road

I thought spiderman was quite good so I will probably see DD when it comes out and from the trailer I think this will be better than Spiderman.

Last edited by Fury; 23 Jan 2003 at 03:54 AM.
Old 23 Jan 2003, 01:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

DD is gonna kick ass
I will be there opening day to see it in IMAX...larger than life

Old 23 Jan 2003, 10:56 PM   #7 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I've seen a few previews for it and I think it looks pretty good. It definitely looks a lot better than that trash Spiderman I wasted an hour and a half of my life watching.
Your name is xXx. How could anyone possibly listen to your opinions on movies.
Old 23 Jan 2003, 11:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by J-$ick
Your name is xXx. How could anyone possibly listen to your opinions on movies.
Yeah asshole, too bad I have never seen xXx, nor do I want to. I just thought this would be a cool name you jackass. So why don't you take your "$ick" (wow that's so cool to use a dollar sign) ass outta here. Open your bitch mouth without even knowing anything.
Old 23 Jan 2003, 11:12 PM   #9 (permalink)

Well maybe you should've made you're name XXX instead of xXx. Only that stupid ass movie has ever used xXx with the small X's and one big X. Obviously you got the name from the friging movie, so I'm sorry if the theories of logic failed me here. And yea, Spider-Man was still a good movie and Dare Devil looks like trash. I gotta say you make up for the name with that picture of your eyes covered by your hat. That sure makes you look cool. Not as cool as when that guy from the Gong Show would do it though.
Old 23 Jan 2003, 11:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Well maybe you should've made you're name XXX instead of xXx.
I could have done that, but all caps would look retarded.

Quote:
Only that stupid ass movie has ever used xXx with the small X's and one big X.
Haha, you actually wasted money, and time in your life to see that shit.

Quote:
Obviously you got the name from the friging movie, so I'm sorry if the theories of logic failed me here.
I did get it from the movie, and you didn't use logic, you just assumed. And we all know what happens when you assume. You make an ass out of a retarded ass X-Pac mark, and me.

Quote:
And yea, Spider-Man was still a good movie and Dare Devil looks like trash.
That's your opinion. I think Spiderman sucked, and I think DD looks like it will be cool. But hey, why am I gonna listen to the opinion of someone with an X-Pac AV?
Quote:
I gotta say you make up for the name with that picture of your eyes covered by your hat. That sure makes you look cool. Not as cool as when that guy from the Gong Show would do it though.
Nice sarcasm. It really means a lot coming from you. It might also make some sense if I knew what the Gong Show was. Probably some obscure show that no one gives a rat's ass about.

Whatever though.
Old 23 Jan 2003, 11:48 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Haha, you actually wasted money, and time in your life to see that shit.
My friends dragged me to it. I am smarter than my friends.

Quote:
I did get it from the movie, and you didn't use logic, you just assumed. And we all know what happens when you assume. You make an ass out of a retarded ass X-Pac mark, and me.
No its common sense. Common sense would say you wouldn't make your handle the name of a movie you don't like.

Quote:
That's your opinion. I think Spiderman sucked, and I think DD looks like it will be cool. But hey, why am I gonna listen to the opinion of someone with an X-Pac AV?
From what I've seen of Dare Devil, it looks like a Spider-Man ripoff in terms of directing atlest. So it seems you might have two movies you don't like now.

Quote:
Nice sarcasm. It really means a lot coming from you. It might also make some sense if I knew what the Gong Show was. Probably some obscure show that no one gives a rat's ass about.
Theres a movie out about it now making a good deal of money, so obivously people other then you know about it.
Old 24 Jan 2003, 12:02 AM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
My friends dragged me to it. I am smarter than my friends.
Some friends they are

Quote:
No its common sense. Common sense would say you wouldn't make your handle the name of a movie you don't like.
*shrugs* Whatever. I thought it would look cool, and I think it does.

Quote:
From what I've seen of Dare Devil, it looks like a Spider-Man ripoff in terms of directing atlest. So it seems you might have two movies you don't like now.
If it sucks, then it sucks. I'm not actually gonna waste money going to see it, or rent it, or buy it. I'll just wait til someone I know does that. I never said it looked like it would be the greatest movie ever, just thought it would be cool.

Quote:
Theres a movie out about it now making a good deal of money, so obivously people other then you know about it.
*shrugs* Never heard of it. Oh well. I'll live.
Old 24 Jan 2003, 12:05 AM   #13 (permalink)

Ok then.
Old 24 Jan 2003, 02:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
sucka

Spiderman sucked ass. DD is gonna be no better. I'm waiting on the new Punisher movie that is due out in 2 years.

Old 06 Feb 2003, 06:48 PM   #15 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Default Daredevil s movie : who is gonna watch it?

I can t wait for the DD s movie with Ben Affleck as Daredevil, Michael Clark Duncan as Kingin, Jennifer Gardner as Elektra and Colin Farell as Bullseye.

What s about you ?