ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Roadkill

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Jan 2003, 11:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
err Roadkill

For those who drive. Have you guys ever killed an animal on the street. Even if it was on purpose. I ran over a rabbit last monday after bowling practice. Actually on all my time driving I have run over 6 different animals.
Old 22 Jan 2003, 11:39 AM   #2 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

Nope
Old 22 Jan 2003, 12:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

do babies count??

Old 22 Jan 2003, 12:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

Quote:
Originally posted by Slick Jr.
do babies count??

LMAO!!!!
Old 22 Jan 2003, 12:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Well Ive ran over animals that were already hit, does that count?
Old 22 Jan 2003, 12:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Dead animals does not count. You can't roadkill what is already dead guys.
Old 22 Jan 2003, 12:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

how about midgets?? they're small and nimble and cross the street at innapropriate times.

Old 22 Jan 2003, 12:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Well..... they may have not been dead quite yet, maybe I just finished the job.
Old 22 Jan 2003, 12:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
Reign of Fire

Dafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant future

A fucking skunk......ugh!!! They leave smell that would make you puke. A word of advice folks, see a skunk, drive around them.
Old 22 Jan 2003, 12:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Oh yeah a friend of mine ran over a skunk. Boy the damn smell lasted more than week LOL
Old 22 Jan 2003, 12:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

i dressed up like a skunk and got hit by a car once, i didn't spray.

Old 22 Jan 2003, 12:48 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mutt
I ran over a skunk once. It must have been positioned under the car just right cuz it didn't spray or die.
If you would of ran over it the smell would of got in the car even without spraying. Cause you run over him and you step on the glands that make the smell.
Old 22 Jan 2003, 01:06 PM   #13 (permalink)
Devilchild

No, can't say that I have.

Old 22 Jan 2003, 01:26 PM   #14 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Does running over camini count, cause i am sure someone here has probally done that
Old 22 Jan 2003, 01:51 PM   #15 (permalink)
I hate people

Nah we're not counting constipated hyennas.