ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

New Name

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Jan 2003, 01:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan
Default New Name

For those of you that don't know, I, Hollywood Hogan have changed my name, so if anyone is wondering "who the fuck is Sephiroth", never fear, it is just I....and by the way, with the arrival of sephiroth, evil ryan has another evil being to contend with on here MWAHAHA!
Old 22 Jan 2003, 01:15 AM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I like the new name

Old 22 Jan 2003, 01:16 AM   #3 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

nice name seph
Old 22 Jan 2003, 01:42 AM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Name is wicked cool man. Sounds really EVIL too.

Rather than opposing Evil Ryan, why not just join his legions of EVILites? He may even give you a good chunk of the world to control.
Old 22 Jan 2003, 02:03 AM   #5 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Cool name...Thanks for letting us know, otherwise I wouldn't have had a clue who ya were.
Old 22 Jan 2003, 02:07 AM   #6 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
Cool name...Thanks for letting us know, otherwise I wouldn't have had a clue who ya were.

Ohhhh Bethieeeee............

I've got a question to ask yooouuuuuu..........
Old 22 Jan 2003, 06:01 AM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Cool name. He was the best in FF7.
Old 22 Jan 2003, 08:49 AM   #8 (permalink)
afficial

I like the change

Old 22 Jan 2003, 09:02 AM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Looks like you got hooked to Final Fantasy VII
Old 22 Jan 2003, 11:03 AM   #10 (permalink)
I Have Issues

Oh yeah? Oh yeah? Well Resident Evil kicks FF7's ass! Chris Redfield could kill Sephiroth!

j/k

Old 22 Jan 2003, 11:04 AM   #11 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

I only knew cuz BM told me
Old 22 Jan 2003, 11:23 AM   #12 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

nice
Old 22 Jan 2003, 02:30 PM   #13 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by Chris Redfield
Oh yeah? Oh yeah? Well Resident Evil kicks FF7's ass! Chris Redfield could kill Sephiroth!

j/k
Hmm, which would work better.......a gun, shotgun, missile launcher if you will even, or a comet summoned to destroy earth...lol
Old 22 Jan 2003, 02:38 PM   #14 (permalink)
One more match

Quote:
Originally posted by I Love Christian
I only knew cuz BM told me
When I PMed you last night it was after I had changed names.
Old 22 Jan 2003, 02:47 PM   #15 (permalink)
I Have Issues

Quote:
Originally posted by Sephiroth
Hmm, which would work better.......a gun, shotgun, missile launcher if you will even, or a comet summoned to destroy earth...lol
lol, you do have a point there...