ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Why are some people retarded?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Jan 2003, 08:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Why are some people retarded?

I am talking about people like ReddDragon, who feel the need to delete a post, after it has gotten some responses? You make a post because you think what you're posting is funny, right? WRONG!!! Your post is completely unfunny and gay, so you delete because you realize you're a moron.

Here is what I was trying to say, before the fuckin thread got deleted.

Quote:
Originally posted by ReddDragon
You talk about my bad spelling and grammar lets talk about yours. I remember when you told me to go back to 5th grade to learn spelling and grammar, but let's just take a look at your fucked up writing.

What's that I see. I think I see a capitalized and with a period. Well, if my brain is working correctly (Sometimes it doesn't, lol) I learned back in second grade that you shouldn't begin a sentence with and. Well, guess I should tell your stupid ass to go back to second grade right? Well, I am not rude and obnoxious so I won't.

Of course you are not done. You always will have to reply with some dumbass kindergarten remark or come back, but that's what ass holes like you do.
Ohhhh, someone is trying to play Mr. Teacher today. Look at my sentence again genius. If I would have used a comma, then it would be considered a run on sentence. There times when it is ok to start a sentence with the word "and", but it all depends on where it is smart guy. By the way I think it's supposed to be "assholes." That's a compound word, you do know what that is, don't you?

By the way, the topic of the thread is, why do jackasses make unfunny threads, only to delete them when they get made fun of?
Old 21 Jan 2003, 08:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

I feel for you STICK. I only wish that everybody could be as smart as me. But alas, they always fall so very very short.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 08:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

No point really, Mutt. I just wanted ReddFaggon to see my response to his idiotic attempted diss at me.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 08:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
I Have Issues

lmao @ the thread name.

Old 21 Jan 2003, 09:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by xXx
No point really, Mutt. I just wanted ReddFaggon to see my response to his idiotic attempted diss at me.
Diss you? Let's remember who started this a day ago? I never met you or spoke to you. All's I was doing was posting in a thread when you felt the need to tell me that I am an asshole and that I should stop posting and let's not forget you thrown in fuck off and some other words. Well, it appears to me that you diss'd me!

I deleted the post because I wanted to end all the bull shit. I didn't feel like arguing. I just wanted to say enough is enough xXx and I don't get along and that's it. That's why I deleted the post. I was the better man, but no. You cannot leave it at that.

Now I want you to think real careful and hard about what I am about to say, Fuck Off! I don't want to hear or see my name in any of your post, again!
Old 21 Jan 2003, 09:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Ok ReddFaggon, if you say so
Old 21 Jan 2003, 09:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Cuase thier crackbabys

no offence

Old 21 Jan 2003, 09:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

May I ask who in the hell you are calling a crack baby?

Nobody asked your opinion.

I know I shouldn't be taking this seriously, but I am not In a very good mood tonight.

Last edited by n/a; 21 Jan 2003 at 09:18 PM.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 09:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Quote:
Originally posted by ReddDragon
May I ask who in the hell you are calling a crack baby?
I know I shouldn't be taking this seriously, but I am not In a very good mood tonight.
No one

Old 21 Jan 2003, 09:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally posted by PrincessSteph16
Cuase thier crackbabys

no offence
LMFAOOOOOO

For some reason, I found that very amusing

By the way Mutt I stay on inviso because visible people can be followed all over the board. There's a certain place you click, and it says every single thing you do, what thread you're looking at, if you're making a new thread, quoting someone, what forum you're in, if you're sending a PM, looking at a PM, and it gives a very basic form of your IP. Those are my reasons, feel free to stay viso if you want though.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 09:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mutt

PS Whats with everybody hiding in the shadows? 20 users and only 5 are visible?
coz there are fucking freaks going around the board who know everything your doing coz they are sick fucks

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 21 Jan 2003, 09:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Twisted Angel~
coz there are fucking freaks going around the board who know everything your doing coz they are sick fucks
lol
Old 21 Jan 2003, 09:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
Devilchild

I am in the shadows cause I wanna be, that pretty much sums that up..........

.....oh that and I am a crackbaby. LOL!!!

Old 21 Jan 2003, 09:26 PM   #14 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

yes, i am also a crackbaby.

Old 21 Jan 2003, 09:37 PM   #15 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

yeah, i kinda want to get a macho man pic in black and white so i can put it right next to it, since my original av was the macho one...