ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Fuck all this bullshit. What's wrong with you people?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Jan 2003, 04:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Fuck all this bullshit. What's wrong with you people?

Okay, what the hell is wrong with all of you? Okay, maybe not all of you, but the vast majority. What the hell is it with all these Camini-bashing spam threads? It's bad enough that my advice thread was RUINED by Camini-bashers, but now you've all gotta start five or six fucking NEW threads? Haven't you tortured the poor kid enough? And even if you haven't, can't you do it somewhere else? I logged on just now to check my posts, and all I find are thread after thread of

"Camini, it's your chance!!!"

"Message from the Franchise!"

"Blah, blah blur, goat fucker blah blah."

FUCK!!! How about someone mentioning the one and only Marbleous One? How about someone bringing up the fact that my probation is now half over? How about someone starting more threads about people who are WORTH it, like THE ROCK or Sodagirl? Where's all the threads from bidders for the AOD? Fuck, just give the Camini-bashing a rest already. It's stinking up the off-topic. And let's face it.

The last thing PWF needs is more Camini. Stop giving him the oppertunity.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 04:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I dont bash him, I just tell him to use his heat.

And these threads should be in the Warzone, but it's kind of hard when the "Super spammer mod", Is jumping on the Camini bashing band wagon. Instead of stopping the shit.

Old 21 Jan 2003, 04:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

i don't agree with all of them, the only one i'm really posting in is the one that he started himself. he's just asking for all this shit.

Old 21 Jan 2003, 04:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Screw the Rock......but Im all for a Soda Apreciation Thread.

Old 21 Jan 2003, 04:54 PM   #5 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

exactly now i dont know the whole story behind it all but every few topics now are all about bashing him you all want to make fun of him and diss him insult him and shit like that it just shows how trully immature you are by doing it who the hell cares seriously there is a such word as ignore and mature these two words dont seem to be in most of your vocabularies you have said all that needs to be said anything further is just pety bullshit and isnt worth the time it took to type it
Old 21 Jan 2003, 04:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini
Default Re: Fuck all this bullshit. What's wrong with you people?

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Madden
Okay, what the hell is wrong with all of you? Okay, maybe not all of you, but the vast majority. What the hell is it with all these Camini-bashing spam threads? It's bad enough that my advice thread was RUINED by Camini-bashers, but now you've all gotta start five or six fucking NEW threads? Haven't you tortured the poor kid enough? And even if you haven't, can't you do it somewhere else? I logged on just now to check my posts, and all I find are thread after thread of

"Camini, it's your chance!!!"

"Message from the Franchise!"

"Blah, blah blur, goat fucker blah blah."

FUCK!!! How about someone mentioning the one and only Marbleous One? How about someone bringing up the fact that my probation is now half over? How about someone starting more threads about people who are WORTH it, like THE ROCK or Sodagirl? Where's all the threads from bidders for the AOD? Fuck, just give the Camini-bashing a rest already. It's stinking up the off-topic. And let's face it.

The last thing PWF needs is more Camini. Stop giving him the oppertunity.
I don`t like it either. They can all fuck themselfs for all I care.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 04:55 PM   #7 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Aw hell, even a Kool-Aid bitch appreciation thread is better than all these fucking Camini threads. Like I give two shits about Camini.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 04:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

This is what happens when tm3 leaves and there's no one to take all the heat.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 21 Jan 2003, 05:00 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS

PLEASE!!!! Everyone group-beat MY ass!!! PLEASE!!!! I'd fuck a goat if I had to. I'm just as ugly as Camini!! PLEASE!!!! Everyone can beat MY ass!!! I'm begging for it!!! ANYTHING is better than having to read about Camini in EVERY FUCKING THREAD!!!
Old 21 Jan 2003, 05:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
TM3 Was classic, he'd made a thread and took all the heat, in that one thread.

But the mods should have been ceased fire on all these threads.instead of joining in and dedicating the whole forum to him.

Old 21 Jan 2003, 05:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

i won't bash him anymore just for you marbles. unless he starts shit with me then so help me god i'll.....

Old 21 Jan 2003, 05:02 PM   #12 (permalink)

TM3 was a Bob Sagat Looking-Ass Bitch. God, I love saying that diss.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 05:06 PM   #13 (permalink)
afficial

LOL

Anyone who puts up that ugly ass pic just deserves to get made fun of, even if it is a mod.

But that's all i have to say about him, i don't even know him

Old 21 Jan 2003, 05:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by afficial
LOL

Anyone who puts up that ugly ass pic just deserves to get made fun of, even if it is a mod.

But that's all i have to say about him, i don't even know him
I totally agree with you.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 05:09 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Yeah but tm3 could take the heat and come back for more. Cam can't and everytime he comes back he just steps on more feet. It's to the point where he's gonna have to get banned just so ppl will stop. It doesn't help his cause any when he repetedly comes here and other boards just to talk shit.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!