ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

I got the lastest on Caminis disappearance... This is TRUE!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Jan 2003, 12:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
suspicous I got the lastest on Caminis disappearance... This is TRUE!!

Hey who wants to know the real reason why Camini is not around here? I know thw real reason. I got my sources and was confirmed as well.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 12:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

boob job??

Old 21 Jan 2003, 12:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by The Blitzster
boob job??
No. Someone told me that his girlfriend dumped him...... FOR ANOTHER GIRL!!!!! No Lies!!
Old 21 Jan 2003, 12:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Who the hell told you that?

And by the way, he never had a girlfriend, he has just posted girl's pics he finds at webcam sites.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 12:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally posted by xXx
Who the hell told you that?

And by the way, he never had a girlfriend, he has just posted girl's pics he finds at webcam sites.
I'm serious Stick I'm not kidding here.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 12:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

camini and girlfriend shouldn't even be said in the same sentence. now camini and 12 inch dildo....well that's a different story.

Old 21 Jan 2003, 12:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally posted by The Blitzster
camini and girlfriend shouldn't even be said in the same sentence. now camini and 12 inch dildo....well that's a different story.
LOL I know. I couldn't believe it either.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 12:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Ok. He might have had an internet girlfriend that dumped him for a real life girl, but I just wanna know who your sources are?
Old 21 Jan 2003, 12:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally posted by xXx
Ok. He might have had an internet girlfriend that dumped him for a real life girl, but I just wanna know who your sources are?
It's from PW and it's actually one of the only people gets along with him. I can't say much I don't want to compromise my source. Aparently the girl wanted sex and he wanted to wait so the girl dumped him for a another girl... but then again any women will rather lick carpet than hanging with him.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 12:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Did they send you a PM or was it a thread? If they sent you a PM, could you copy and paste it to a PM here and then PM it to me? Or PM me a link to the thread? I gotta see this for myself, not that I don't believe you, but that it's hilarious.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 12:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally posted by xXx
Did they send you a PM or was it a thread? If they sent you a PM, could you copy and paste it to a PM here and then PM it to me? Or PM me a link to the thread? I gotta see this for myself, not that I don't believe you, but that it's hilarious.
It was over AIM. I was talking to the person and I asked what happened to Camini and HE told me the story. I really though he was pulling my leg but he inststed and I started to believe in him. My course if a reliable source and I know that person won't lie to me.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 12:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

dude, if it is a pm you gotta start a thread or post it in here, i gotta see it too.

Old 21 Jan 2003, 12:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

I'm gonna post it as it appears on AIM

Quote:
Originally Quoted by source
His girlfriend dumped him and now he's all depressed. Aparently his girlfriend wanted to have sex but he insisted in waiting for an apropiate time. Well to make the story short his grield went off with another girl and she dumped him the day after. When he discovered why she dumped him he got depressed.
No kidding guys.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 12:51 PM   #14 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

i actually feel kinda bad for the kid....oh wait, no i don't. tell them lesbos to come over to my house.

CAMINI SUCKS DONKEY BALLS!!!!!!!!!

Old 21 Jan 2003, 12:52 PM   #15 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road

Well, if you don't "put out" she ain't gonna stay in.