ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Car Trivia

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Jan 2003, 10:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default Car Trivia

Ok I'm making a car trivia contest. I'll be giving away points (as soon as they come out of course) I'll need at least three posters who know their stuff about cars. This should be interesting. Please sign up.
Old 23 Jan 2003, 09:09 AM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Since the store is back online the car triviia will start. Pleae everyone interested sign up. There will be a good grand prize.
Old 24 Jan 2003, 08:50 AM   #3 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

Im interested but not too UP on cars...but what the hell I will give it a shot!

Old 24 Jan 2003, 08:56 AM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Good We have one.
Old 24 Jan 2003, 10:31 AM   #5 (permalink)
KawasakIcon

Im in.

Old 24 Jan 2003, 10:52 AM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Good we have two. I need two more to start the trivia. The grand prize is 700 points.
Old 24 Jan 2003, 01:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

you already know that i'm in.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 24 Jan 2003, 01:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Ok one more and we'll start the trivia.
Old 24 Jan 2003, 07:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

I am in but it being the weekend I might not be around much....but dont forget me! I wanna try LOL

Old 24 Jan 2003, 09:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

The Trivis will start monday. It's a general Trivia so when we get someone else down on the weekend we'll start Monday.
Old 25 Jan 2003, 09:42 AM   #11 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

sweet...Im here!

Like the new name..but you will always be "manyuca" to me!

Old 29 Jan 2003, 12:59 AM   #12 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

which Monday?...that was last week....but its ok

Old 01 Feb 2003, 05:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
Serial Killin Juggalo

DeathsDisguise is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DeathsDisguise Send a message via Yahoo to DeathsDisguise

uh, is it too late to join?
Old 01 Feb 2003, 08:31 PM   #14 (permalink)
I hate people

Nope actually you're the last entry I need. The trivia will start soon.
Old 02 Feb 2003, 02:08 AM   #15 (permalink)
Serial Killin Juggalo

DeathsDisguise is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DeathsDisguise Send a message via Yahoo to DeathsDisguise

cool...count me in then