ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Everyone Please Say your REAL Thoughts on this Guy.
View Poll Results: What would you do if you saw the Eminem lookalike below?
If I saw him I would stamp on his face 8 50.00%
I would torture him 3 18.75%
I would ask him for sex 1 6.25%
I would be his friend 4 25.00%
I would just point and laugh until he disappeared out of my sight 6 37.50%
I would Stalk him 1 6.25%
I would Rape him/get him Raped 2 12.50%
I would tell him that he is the most ugly thing in the world 4 25.00%
I would beat him To death 3 18.75%
I would tie him to the back of my car and drag him around the city. Then get him heavily Raped 5 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Jan 2003, 08:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo
Arrow Everyone Please Say your REAL Thoughts on this Guy.

LMAO....I want to show him this thread about him
1) He does'nt even know his face is on the Web
2) He has'nt seen those pictures that I made of him
3) I'm going to show him this thread, so please Hold NOTHING back

Old 21 Jan 2003, 08:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

umm 1 i wouldn't care and 2 that looks nothing like eminem.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 09:01 AM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by KrAyzieGuRl
What she said.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 09:03 AM   #4 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by KrAyzieGuRl
Well Ok...but in answer to your questions

1) Dont fucking post then
2) I dont think so either but he gets called the Small bobble headed Dwalf eminem
3)
Old 21 Jan 2003, 09:05 AM   #5 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Quote:
Originally posted by Dark Apocalypse
What she said.
What I said

2) I dont think so either but he gets called the Small bobble headed Dwalf eminem
3)
Old 21 Jan 2003, 09:06 AM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I thought that little faggot was you.... Damn you learn something new every day. Anyway he can't be uglier than Camini.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 09:09 AM   #7 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Quote:
I thought that little faggot was you.... Damn you learn something new every day. Anyway he can't be uglier than Camini.
Yes I expected everyone would think that the Small pinheaded prick was me so I decided to reveal DA LOO
Old 21 Jan 2003, 09:12 AM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally posted by Da Loo
Yes I expected everyone would think that the Small pinheaded prick was me so I decided to reveal DA LOO
Well this should turn interesting.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 09:17 AM   #9 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Question I dont get what you mean.....I want everyone to kill him....lmao

Quote:
Well this should turn interesting.
?? ????? ??
Old 21 Jan 2003, 09:19 AM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

But seriously man he doesn't look like eminem. Eminem doesn't look THAT fag.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 09:26 AM   #11 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Quote:
But seriously man he doesn't look like eminem. Eminem doesn't look THAT fag.

Lmao

have a vote.... you can vote more than once
Old 21 Jan 2003, 09:44 AM   #12 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Old 21 Jan 2003, 10:02 AM   #13 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Quote:
Well Ok...but in answer to your questions

3)
1 i can post if i fucking want to
2 you cant stop me.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 10:41 AM   #14 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
haha, i've always thought you were fuckin hilarious and this picture proves it.

Old 21 Jan 2003, 11:05 AM   #15 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

What a weird thread...