ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Who the hell needs Angle? ASK ME ADVICE!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Jan 2003, 02:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Who the hell needs Angle? ASK ME ADVICE!!!!

Ask me whatever you want, whether it be about you or life in general. Everyone knows there is nobody smarter than Mark Madden. So go ahead. I WILL help you.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 02:33 AM   #2 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

BAH!!! Fuck I'm an idiot. Oh well, I suppose this is what I get for starting this thread at 3 in the morning. Nevertheless, just leave your questions and queries and I will get back to them as soon as I can. Remember, I'm here to help you all with your stupid, meaningless lives. I care about you homos.

-Love Marbles.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 12:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mutt
I need help, Madden. There is a poster on PWF we'll refer to as "inimaC" or "esichgaF ehT" or "reve4own" who keeps Pming me asking if he knew of any male posters on PWF that would send him their dirty underwear.

How can I get rid of him? He lives in Canada, so do the hitmen there only take Canadian currency? Is there anyone in BC thta may take the job?
LMFAO
Old 21 Jan 2003, 12:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
I need help, Madden. There is a poster on PWF we'll refer to as "inimaC" or "esichgaF ehT" or "reve4own" who keeps Pming me asking if he knew of any male posters on PWF that would send him their dirty underwear.

How can I get rid of him? He lives in Canada, so do the hitmen there only take Canadian currency? Is there anyone in BC thta may take the job?
haha, you're pretty damn funny mutt.

Old 21 Jan 2003, 12:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LMFAO@Mutt.

You have to be in the "Top 3 of Funniest Posters"

Almost all your posts make me laugh, and then you have that little kid av which makes me laugh everytime I see that too.

Keep up the good, funny posting man.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 01:28 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:

Okay, I understand your situation. But fear not. I will help.

It may sound weird, but save the bloodshed and send him the underwear. Perhaps it may help this young man in the long run, particularly if it's in his size.

You see, my estimation is that this young man, if he is in fact a homosexual, has already took all of his pairs of underwear, and cut giant holes in the back of them, for "easier backstage access." Perhaps a new pair will send the message to him that what he is doing is not going unnoticed, and he just may stop.

However, if you MUST acquire a Canadian hitman, you can always pick one up from the Toronto mob agency. They go for $500 Canadian, 74 cents US. They may be worth it. However, if you don't want to fork over the cash, fear not. I heard that after he gets released from prison, Robert Blake will be seeking real estate in the Great White North. Good luck in whatever path you choose to seek.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 01:43 PM   #7 (permalink)

That's very kind of you. But no thanks, no cheese-steak eating fat-ass Rocky wannabe will be necessary for this assination. All we need to catch this punk is to toss him in a round room and tell him to find a corner. He'll suffocate to death after the first 140 hours.

EDIT: Hey! What happened to Reddragon's post?
Old 21 Jan 2003, 01:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Thank you, Mr. Madden. You are much more helpful than a certain Olympic crybaby ever could be and I will come to you for your wise counsel in the future.

Note: I'm not sure if the young person in question is so much homosexual as a hermaphrodite. Does that change things?
I thought he wasl also into goats..
Old 21 Jan 2003, 01:46 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Note: I'm not sure if the young person in question is so much homosexual as a hermaphrodite. Does that change things?

Yes. He pees while sitting down.

In terms of "will it affect the murder in any way", no.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 01:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
There was also proof about the goats, DA. Check out the new banner in my sig. This person sent me a vacation photo.
Cool fag on a target.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 01:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
I hate people

LMFAO I remember that one!

Look at his face. You could see that lust in his eyes.