ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Should Kevin PWF be more strict with spammers?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Jan 2003, 08:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
I Have Issues

Default Should Kevin PWF be more strict with spammers?

I just read an announcement that the DFX admin made here

http://www.dfusionfx.com/forum/annou...p?s=&forumid=2

and it got me wondering. Do you think Kevin PWF should start getting tougher on some of the spammers/ alters/ flammers here?
I personally think he should. I mean site wise he's a great admin, I mean he's always doing a good job upgrading the site and stuff like that but when it comes to banning or stopping spam I just don't see him doing that much. (No offense man, you're still cool and all)

*Please no bashing, serious comments only*

Old 20 Jan 2003, 08:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Re: Should Kevin PWF be more strict with spammers?

Quote:
Originally posted by Chris Redfield
I just read an announcement that the DFX admin made here

http://www.dfusionfx.com/forum/annou...p?s=&forumid=2

and it got me wondering. Do you think Kevin PWF should start getting tougher on some of the spammers/ alters/ flammers here?
I personally think he should. I mean site wise he's a great admin, I mean he's always doing a good job upgrading the site and stuff like that but when it comes to banning or stopping spam I just don't see him doing that much. (No offense man, you're still cool and all)

*Please no bashing, serious comments only*

Lmao............I dont belong to that board......But its obvious with him threating the IP banned hes not aware of the Kool Aid Man!!!

Old 20 Jan 2003, 08:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Na. Just stick to what he's been doing.
Old 20 Jan 2003, 09:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road

lol... That admin is saying his place is going down so what does he do? He threatn's to ban members!! lol. No Kevin is doing a fine job. Keep it at that.
Old 20 Jan 2003, 09:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Loves the ladies...

underburn is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to underburn Send a message via Yahoo to underburn

I am A Former DFX Admin/Mod/Supermod I am Also a long time member, and have been banned... Anyway Let me say this About DFX... DFX=Shit, its not what it used to be....

Pro Wrestling Fans forums is doing great, I dont see the need to "Crack down on Spammers" there is no need, there is no 'spam' on this board when you think about it, I have owned a forum and adminned more than a few, and It is my opinion that Rules only create politics, which in turn create members challenging admins/mods and getting banned/leaving...

So The Bottom Line is DFX is dieing because of stupid admin decisions, PWF is still alive because we dont limit the discussion...

Nuff Said.