ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Digital cable music channels are so much better than regular radio.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Jan 2003, 11:46 AM   #1 (permalink)

CDWC,v is on a distinguished road
Smile Digital cable music channels are so much better than regular radio.

Its great!

You get songs on digital that you can't get on the radio. And they do not play the same songs everyday over & over... and no f#cking talk, just great music.
Old 20 Jan 2003, 01:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

But I wish they play the videos and Its okay they do play the same songs over though. I just watch MTVJ VH1 soul and sometimes mtv2 when they dont have rock on thier.

Old 20 Jan 2003, 01:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Those are alright. Nothing great though.
Old 20 Jan 2003, 02:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

CDWC...Is it right to guess you got Mediacom's digital cable?

I am switching to it probably early February because they are taking away my movie channels if I don't.

I am gonna get digital internet too...yay!
Old 20 Jan 2003, 06:55 PM   #5 (permalink)

Raven Effect is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Raven Effect

They're ok. I used to listen to them quite a bit, But I havn't bothered lately.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 12:40 AM   #6 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

too bad i dont get them
Old 21 Jan 2003, 05:51 AM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by Nylreb
too bad i dont get them
your not missing anything big.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 07:13 AM   #8 (permalink)
sucka

I have them on my dish. Like a hundred different stations. I really like the soundcscape station. It helps me fall asleep sometimes. But if you are just working around the house and you're near a TV, its way better than the radio. (IMO)

Old 21 Jan 2003, 04:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Sure you get music digitaly but your TV isnt digital is it? Do you have a High Defination Monitor Telivision? If not your picture resolution is almost the same as regular cable. Second when you hook up your digital cable box to your stereo to listen to that digital music, and you use your red and white RCA cables.......guess what? Those are analog cables.....you dont hear your music digitally when you use those and most Cable Boxes dont have a Fiber Optic or Digital Coaxal Cable.....

Some DSS systems do but not many.

So it defeats the purpose!!! The only good thing is NO COMMERCIALS.

Old 24 Jan 2003, 01:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
sucka

I have an HDTV.

Old 25 Jan 2003, 10:27 AM   #11 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

they aren't that bad!