ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

OTPC Round 4 Soda Girl vs Double K
View Poll Results: OTPC Round 4
Soda Girl 17 65.38%
Double K 9 34.62%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Jan 2003, 12:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Default OTPC Round 4 Soda Girl vs Double K

last match before the championship

place your votes

Soda vs KK

Old 19 Jan 2003, 12:42 AM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

The single greatest gift that the Lord bestowed upon his creation.

A person so ripe with wonderful human perfection. Extravagence, you might say.

A person I'm very honored to call my friend.

Sodagirl.
Old 19 Jan 2003, 12:46 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I voted for Soda, because she is a great friend. I feel like I can tell her anything.

KK is a great poster too, and made me a sweet Lesnar banner, and is letting me use this sweet DX banner.
Old 19 Jan 2003, 12:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Ohhh I feel this is where I am going to lose.

Best of luck KK.
Old 19 Jan 2003, 12:48 AM   #5 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

gots to have my Sodi Pop in the finals.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 19 Jan 2003, 01:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
Devilchild

I voted for Soda.

Old 19 Jan 2003, 08:07 AM   #7 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

How is this thing still going? i lost in the first round. ????

Congrats Soda, im sure you will win this one, plus i will be casting my vote for you.
Old 19 Jan 2003, 08:10 AM   #8 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Double K
Congrats Soda, im sure you will win this one, plus i will be casting my vote for you.

You'll never win if you do that, Mr. Genius.
Old 19 Jan 2003, 08:12 AM   #9 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Madden
You'll never win if you do that, Mr. Genius.
Ive never been accused of being smart . I dont vote for myself, thats why i voted soda.
Old 19 Jan 2003, 08:16 AM   #10 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

Soda, I love ya girl....but my vote had to go with KK.....

Old 19 Jan 2003, 08:20 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by \-H-/ Luver
Soda, I love ya girl....but my vote had to go with KK.....

Hey, why did you request that I be banned?
Old 19 Jan 2003, 08:27 AM   #12 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I voted for Soda. KK is cool and he made me this bad ass banner, I just know Soda better...
Old 19 Jan 2003, 02:33 PM   #13 (permalink)

Pditto is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Pditto

Of course my vote went to Sodagirl. she's the coolest girl in the forum
Old 19 Jan 2003, 02:43 PM   #14 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well...Thanks Pditto

Oh...I voted for KK....Cuz I like him and he's been around just as long. Made me some great banners and just been a good friend!
Old 19 Jan 2003, 02:45 PM   #15 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

this is a toughie, i'm gonna vote kk, i love voting for the underdogs.