ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

AOD ANNOUNCEMENT: For sale. One internet stable, slightly used......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Jan 2003, 11:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default AOD ANNOUNCEMENT: For sale. One internet stable, slightly used......

Welcome, fellow AOD-ites and anyone who might be interested. STICK and I, the two co-leaders and co-creators of the Army of Darkness have mutually agreed to go seperate ways from the AOD. That leaves two huge co-leader spots open. Now, we could have very simply ended the group altogether, like they did with the People's Corporation. However, in my opinion, that would be a selfish move. If there's anything Mr. Marbles is not, it's selfish. So therefore, we are giving away our leadership spots to two people either in the group or not in the group, who would like their own stable or has ideas for the group. In other words, tell me,

What would YOU do with the AOD?

Keep in mind, that ownership of the AOD includes,

-Permitted use of all registered AOD trademarks.

-Your own army of colleagues and supporters.

-The ownership of a stable that is currently changing the world, and is being ripped off by the indy wrestling scene.

-Argubly the most successful stable in PWF history (with the possible exception of the People's Corporation)

No, the AOD will not die. In the right hands, it can be better than ever. All you have to do is explain why those hands should be yours. Thank you for your time.
Old 18 Jan 2003, 11:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
I Have Issues

I want to buy it!!!! I'll give it a great name and resurrect it. I want to let a few non-warzone posters go, try hiring new people and (no offense but) the AOD banner kinda sucks so I'd make a new one.

Old 18 Jan 2003, 11:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

I think I speak for all of the FYC when I say "FUCK YOU CRACKAAAAA!" actually I just had to say that because I don't htink the oprotunity will ever arise again
Old 18 Jan 2003, 11:28 PM   #4 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Chris Redfield is now in consideration.

Anybody else? Remember, we're looking for TWO people.
Old 18 Jan 2003, 11:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
I Have Issues

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Madden
Chris Redfield is now in consideration.

Anybody else? Remember, we're looking for TWO people.
Hey Marbles, I need the list of current members and.... are both you and STICK leaving or is just one of you leaving AOD?

Old 18 Jan 2003, 11:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Marbles and I will discuss all candidates and possible leaders. If WE don't think you can cut it, we will deny.
Old 18 Jan 2003, 11:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Both of us are leaving, thus the reason for TWO new leaders.
Old 18 Jan 2003, 11:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
I Have Issues

Quote:
Originally posted by xXx
Both of us are leaving, thus the reason for TWO new leaders.
Dang, AOD's gonna suck without you two.

Old 18 Jan 2003, 11:33 PM   #9 (permalink)

Current members:

Hollywood Hogan
Bleak
Nylreb
Lethal
Wolf
BOSTON
Get The Tables

As leader, you can add or subtract members however you wish.
Old 18 Jan 2003, 11:33 PM   #10 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

Put me up for nomination Marbes.

I'm going to hit the Warzone seriously this time and actually do somthing in there more than last time.

The AOD needs to drop some deadweight and recruit more people from the different forums so that the AOD is in control of more than just the Warzone. The AOD should rule every forum.

And I agree Chris, the AOD banner kind of sucks.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 18 Jan 2003, 11:34 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by The Bleak

I'm going to hit the Warzone seriously this time and actually do somthing in there more than last time.

The AOD needs to drop some deadweight and recruit more people from the different forums so that the AOD is in control of more than just the Warzone. The AOD should rule every forum.

Alright. You'll also be considered.
Old 18 Jan 2003, 11:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

That's why he and I are both going to evaluate the possible leaders. We will select people that we feel can take over the stable, and continue it's greatness.
Old 18 Jan 2003, 11:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
I Have Issues

Quote:
Originally posted by The Bleak

Bleak, I just destroyed DogCatcher in War-Zone and that's given me a hunger for fighting new people, people who actually have dissing material. Maybe we should work something out.

Old 18 Jan 2003, 11:43 PM   #14 (permalink)

People, I will stress that the AOD IS NOT AND NEVER HAS BEEN A WARZONE-EXCLUSIVE STABLE. If people think it's for sale because of lack of Warzone participation, they're wrong. The AOD was meant to cover the whole wide spectrum. The whole PWF. But nonetheless, the new owners can take it wherever they want to.
Old 19 Jan 2003, 12:23 AM   #15 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

I know that it isn't strictly Warzone, Marbs. that's why if I am given a shot at co-leading, I want to get rid of dead weight and recruit more varity of posters.

and I would feel bad either beating you, or being beaten by you, Chris. Espically if we end up being co-leaders. but If I do come back to the Warzone, I'll need some back while I get back up to speed with my insults and what the enviorment is like in there any more.

Maybe, some day Chris, we will go one on one and have some fun, just not when I first come back. OK?

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.