ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

How do you Sleeep?? a Q&A Concencis.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Jan 2003, 12:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default How do you Sleeep?? a Q&A Concencis.

Theres a report i'm doing for a class that requires as many people as possible as possible to aswer these question. I did it once before a while back but I need more people to particpate, so i was wondering if you all can take the time to answer these questions, I would be greatly aprecate it...the more the merrier, and please be serious on these...

1. On average, how much sleep do you usualy get within 24hrs?(round off to the nearest hour please)

2. Do you usually sleep during the daylight hours or at night?

3. Do you feel you get enough sleep per day?
If not then:
a.)how much sleep do you think would be enough for you?(round to the nearest hour)

a) What type of bed do you sleep in? (eg.daybead, waterbead etc) Describe.

b) Do you prefer a softer matress or firmer one? Descride.

c) what type of pillow do you prefer, if any? (ex.plump, flat soft firm, etc)

5. What size bed do you have? Is it your peferable size(if no, please describe what siize is better fro you)

6. What position do you feel most comfortable in when sleeping? (ex. on your side, on your back, etc)

7. have you been known to move in diffrent positions while you sleep?(If not known then no need to answer)

8. Would you consider yourself a deep or light sleeper?

9. Do you pefer to sleep with a white noise in the background(ex. stero playing, tv on, outside/inside ambent sounds) or in total silence?

10. If you chose white noise in the previous question please describe what that white noise is.

11. Do you prefer to sleep with a light on(ex. night light or lamp) or in total darkness?

12. Can you sleep with another person present in the room?

13. Do you sleep with a security/material item of sort? (ex. plush toy, blanket, weapon, etc)

14. What do you normaly wear when sleeping? Describe.

15. Do you prefer to sleep in warmer or cooler temprateures?(if you can give an exact temp, please do so)

The next set of questions are for those that sleep along side thier partners on a regular basis, if doesn't apply to you, than skip these questions:

16. What side of the bed do you sleep on normaly?

17. Are you often distured by your partner while sleeping? If so, how?

18. Do you disturb your partner often while sleeping? If so, how?

19. Is the sleeping pattern (the time and how your sleep) diffrent to your partners? If yes how exactly?

If you can answer these questions it would be greatly aprecated!! Thanks.
Old 18 Jan 2003, 01:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
- I M M O R T A L -

's Avatar

is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to

1. 6-8 hrs

2. Night

3. Yes

4. King Size Bed

b) Softer would be nice

c) Flat soft

5. King

6. Side

7. Guess so everyone moves when they sleep

8. Deep Sleeper

9. Silence would be nice

11. Darkness

12. Ya sure

13. Blanket

14. Shorts n Shirt

15. Dont mind much
When I close my eyes...
I fear what I'm about to see...

AIM:GoT th3 Lif3</center>
 is offline  
Old 18 Jan 2003, 02:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

1. On average, how much sleep do you usualy get within 24hrs?(round off to the nearest hour please)-6

2. Do you usually sleep during the daylight hours or at night?-night

If not then: -no
a.)how much sleep do you think would be enough for you?(round to the nearest hour)-a day lol

a) What type of bed do you sleep in? (eg.daybead, waterbead etc) Describe.-full size

b) Do you prefer a softer matress or firmer one? Descride.-in between

c) what type of pillow do you prefer, if any? (ex.plump, flat soft firm, etc)-1 plump 1 flat

5. What size bed do you have? Is it your peferable size(if no, please describe what siize is better fro you)-full yes

6. What position do you feel most comfortable in when sleeping? (ex. on your side, on your back, etc)-butt in the air

7. have you been known to move in diffrent positions while you sleep?(If not known then no need to answer)-nope, i never move

8. Would you consider yourself a deep or light sleeper? -deep

9. Do you pefer to sleep with a white noise in the background(ex. stero playing, tv on, outside/inside ambent sounds) or in total silence?- tv on, if not the stereo

11. Do you prefer to sleep with a light on(ex. night light or lamp) or in total darkness?- nite lite

12. Can you sleep with another person present in the room?- only if they're sleeping too

13. Do you sleep with a security/material item of sort? (ex. plush toy, blanket, weapon, etc)- blanket and amy dogs
14. What do you normaly wear when sleeping? Describe.-pajamas sets

15. Do you prefer to sleep in warmer or cooler temprateures?(if you can give an exact temp, please do so)-warm
Old 18 Jan 2003, 03:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Quote:
Originally posted by EdgezBaby
6. What position do you feel most comfortable in when sleeping? (ex. on your side, on your back, etc)-butt in the air
Interesting......
Old 18 Jan 2003, 03:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

1-9
2-Day
3-Yes
4: A-Normal
B-I like the softer you just kinda fall into.
C-Plump & Soft
5-Full; I prefer as big as they come tho.
6-On my side kinda leaning on pillows
7-Yes, I toss & turn a lot
8-Deep; I am VERY hard to wake up
9-No other noise besides my fan.
10-Again, just my fan.
11-TOTAL darkness
12-Yes; As long as they aren't talking
13-Just a lot of pillows, nothing for "security"
14-T-shirt & panties
15-Cooler
16-Right
17-N/A
18-N/A
19-N/A
Old 18 Jan 2003, 03:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

1. On average, how much sleep do you usualy get within 24hrs?(round off to the nearest hour please)... Roughly 8 hours or so

2. Do you usually sleep during the daylight hours or at night?... Night

3. Do you feel you get enough sleep per day?...No
If not then:
a.)how much sleep do you think would be enough for you?(round to the nearest hour)... Roughly 10 hours or so

a) What type of bed do you sleep in? (eg.daybead, waterbead etc) Describe... Queen sized pillow top beat ass bed of righteousness

b) Do you prefer a softer matress or firmer one? Descride... Somewhere in the middle

c) what type of pillow do you prefer, if any? (ex.plump, flat soft firm, etc)... 2 pillows: one soft, one firm

5. What size bed do you have? Is it your peferable size(if no, please describe what siize is better fro you).. Queen sized

6. What position do you feel most comfortable in when sleeping? (ex. on your side, on your back, etc)... on my left side

7. have you been known to move in diffrent positions while you sleep?(If not known then no need to answer)... yep

8. Would you consider yourself a deep or light sleeper?... Somewhere in the middle, my roommate's alarm clock will sometimes wake me up from the next room. And sometimes I can go to deep, then just about nothing can wake me...

9. Do you pefer to sleep with a white noise in the background(ex. stero playing, tv on, outside/inside ambent sounds) or in total silence?...Yep

10. If you chose white noise in the previous question please describe what that white noise is... I usually have a fan blowing

11. Do you prefer to sleep with a light on(ex. night light or lamp) or in total darkness?... Total darkness

12. Can you sleep with another person present in the room?... yes

13. Do you sleep with a security/material item of sort? (ex. plush toy, blanket, weapon, etc)... nope

14. What do you normaly wear when sleeping? Describe... just my boxers

15. Do you prefer to sleep in warmer or cooler temprateures?(if you can give an exact temp, please do so)... warmer, somewhere around 75 degrees
Old 18 Jan 2003, 04:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Devilchild

1. On average, how much sleep do you usualy get within 24hrs?(round off to the nearest hour please) 4 hrs

night

3. Do you feel you get enough sleep per day? no
If not then:
a.)how much sleep do you think would be enough for you?(round to the nearest hour) 8 hrs

a) What type of bed do you sleep in? (eg.daybead, waterbead etc) Describe. a regular bed

b) Do you prefer a softer matress or firmer one? Descride. very soft, one you can just sink into

c) what type of pillow do you prefer, if any? (ex.plump, flat soft firm, etc) plump

5. What size bed do you have? Is it your peferable size(if no, please describe what siize is better fro you) double, no I prefer big like a Cali king

6. What position do you feel most comfortable in when sleeping? (ex. on your side, on your back, etc) side, with pillows and blanket I lean on

7. have you been known to move in diffrent positions while you sleep?(If not known then no need to answer) Yes, I move a lil

8. Would you consider yourself a deep or light sleeper? light

9. Do you pefer to sleep with a white noise in the background(ex. stero playing, tv on, outside/inside ambent sounds) or in total silence? I can sleep with or without noise

10. If you chose white noise in the previous question please describe what that white noise is. fan

11. Do you prefer to sleep with a light on(ex. night light or lamp) or in total darkness? total darkness

Yes

13. Do you sleep with a security/material item of sort? (ex. plush toy, blanket, weapon, etc) no security item

pj bottoms and a t shirt sometimes no shirt

15. Do you prefer to sleep in warmer or cooler temprateures?(if you can give an exact temp, please do so)
cooler, the cooler the better, I like to be able to curl up under the blankie and get warm

Old 18 Jan 2003, 04:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Re: How do you Sleeep?? a Q&A Concencis.

1. On average, how much sleep do you usualy get within 24hrs?(round off to the nearest hour please) 5

2. Do you usually sleep during the daylight hours or at night? early morning

If not then:
a.)how much sleep do you think would be enough for you?(round to the nearest hour) dunno

a) What type of bed do you sleep in? (eg.daybead, waterbead etc) Describe. a bed

b) Do you prefer a softer matress or firmer one? Descride. firmer

c) what type of pillow do you prefer, if any? (ex.plump, flat soft firm, etc) feather

5. What size bed do you have? Is it your peferable size(if no, please describe what siize is better fro you) single & small, I want a double

6. What position do you feel most comfortable in when sleeping? (ex. on your side, on your back, etc) stomach

7. have you been known to move in diffrent positions while you sleep?(If not known then no need to answer) yes

8. Would you consider yourself a deep or light sleeper? deep

9. Do you pefer to sleep with a white noise in the background(ex. stero playing, tv on, outside/inside ambent sounds) or in total silence? total silence

10. If you chose white noise in the previous question please describe what that white noise is.

11. Do you prefer to sleep with a light on(ex. night light or lamp) or in total darkness? total darkness

12. Can you sleep with another person present in the room? yes

13. Do you sleep with a security/material item of sort? (ex. plush toy, blanket, weapon, etc) my teddie bear

14. What do you normaly wear when sleeping? Describe. my pj's- boxer shorts and a shirt

15. Do you prefer to sleep in warmer or cooler temprateures?(if you can give an exact temp, please do so) cooler

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 18 Jan 2003, 05:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

1. On average, how much sleep do you usualy get within 24hrs?(round off to the nearest hour please)

8 hours

at night

more than enough

If not then:
a.)how much sleep do you think would be enough for you?(round to the nearest hour)

foutonbed

firmer one

flat soft

5. What size bed do you have? Is it your peferable size(if no, please describe what siize is better fro you)

its a one-person-only bed

6. What position do you feel most comfortable in when sleeping? (ex. on your side, on your back, etc)

on my right side

7. have you been known to move in diffrent positions while you sleep?(If not known then no need to answer)

no

very deep sleeper

9. Do you pefer to sleep with a white noise in the background(ex. stero playing, tv on, outside/inside ambent sounds) or in total silence?

total silence (therefor I want to kill my mice every night !)

11. Do you prefer to sleep with a light on(ex. night light or lamp) or in total darkness?

moonlight shining into my room

sure *g*

13. Do you sleep with a security/material item of sort? (ex. plush toy, blanket, weapon, etc)

I have 3 plush toys next to me

normal t-shirt

17 degrees are perfect
Old 18 Jan 2003, 06:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

6 hours

day

no

If not then:

another 4 hours

a ) futon bed that has wooden slats

A firmer one so that my back can stay straight.

a plump one that contours the the head and neck

A double

On my back

yes I constantly move all the time when I sleep

Very deep, as in so deep I slept through the smoke alarm.

Either way it doesnt bother me.

normally my cd player

darkness

no worries

hell no

boxers only

I cannot stand the heat so my guess would be 10 degrees celcius (cant remember fareinheight)

The next set of questions are for those that sleep along side thier partners on a regular basis, if doesn't apply to you, than skip these questions:

16. What side of the bed do you sleep on normaly?

17. Are you often distured by your partner while sleeping? If so, how?

18. Do you disturb your partner often while sleeping? If so, how?

19. Is the sleeping pattern (the time and how your sleep) diffrent to your partners? If yes how exactly?

Old 18 Jan 2003, 06:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

8 hours
Day
yes
0 hours
normal bed, not to soft, not to firm
queen
side
yes
deep
silence
fan
dark
no
no
boxers t-shirt
cool +20 defrees C.

Old 19 Jan 2003, 11:51 AM   #12 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Thanks everyone that posted thus far...

I still eed several more candidates. though...so if the rest of your can particpate, that would be great..
Old 19 Jan 2003, 01:12 PM   #13 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

1. On average, how much sleep do you usualy get within 24hrs?(round off to the nearest hour please)- 8 hours

2. Do you usually sleep during the daylight hours or at night?- Day

3. Do you feel you get enough sleep per day? - No
If not then:
a.)how much sleep do you think would be enough for you?(round to the nearest hour)- 11

a) What type of bed do you sleep in? (eg.daybead, waterbead etc) Describe. Futon

b) Do you prefer a softer matress or firmer one? Descride. Soft

c) what type of pillow do you prefer, if any? (ex.plump, flat soft firm, etc)-Plump

5. What size bed do you have? Is it your peferable size(if no, please describe what siize is better fro you) -Its big enough

6. What position do you feel most comfortable in when sleeping? (ex. on your side, on your back, etc)- Side or back

7. have you been known to move in diffrent positions while you sleep?(If not known then no need to answer)- Yes

8. Would you consider yourself a deep or light sleeper? -Deep

9. Do you pefer to sleep with a white noise in the background(ex. stero playing, tv on, outside/inside ambent sounds) or in total silence?- White noise

10. If you chose white noise in the previous question please describe what that white noise is.- A fan

11. Do you prefer to sleep with a light on(ex. night light or lamp) or in total darkness?-light

12. Can you sleep with another person present in the room?-Yes

13. Do you sleep with a security/material item of sort? (ex. plush toy, blanket, weapon, etc)-No

14. What do you normaly wear when sleeping? Describe.-Nothing

15. Do you prefer to sleep in warmer or cooler temprateures?(if you can give an exact temp, please do so)-Cooler
Old 19 Jan 2003, 03:19 PM   #14 (permalink)
5 Time WCW Champion Sucka

Stephenc97 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Stephenc97 Send a message via Yahoo to Stephenc97

1. On average, how much sleep do you usualy get within 24hrs?(round off to the nearest hour please)- 9 Hours

2. Do you usually sleep during the daylight hours or at night?- Night

3. Do you feel you get enough sleep per day? - No
If not then:
a.)how much sleep do you think would be enough for you?(round to the nearest hour)- a Day

a) What type of bed do you sleep in? (eg.daybead, waterbead etc) Describe. Normal Bed

b) Do you prefer a softer matress or firmer one? Descride. Firmer

c) what type of pillow do you prefer, if any? (ex.plump, flat soft firm, etc)- Flat Soft

5. What size bed do you have? Is it your peferable size(if no, please describe what size is better for you)- a Double Bed, So I can stretch out

6. What position do you feel most comfortable in when sleeping? (ex. on your side, on your back, etc)- On My Sides

7. have you been known to move in diffrent positions while you sleep?(If not known then no need to answer)- No

8. Would you consider yourself a deep or light sleeper? - Light

9. Do you pefer to sleep with a white noise in the background(ex. stero playing, tv on, outside/inside ambent sounds) or in total silence?- Silence

10. If you chose white noise in the previous question please describe what that white noise is.- No

11. Do you prefer to sleep with a light on(ex. night light or lamp) or in total darkness?- Darkness

12. Can you sleep with another person present in the room?- Yes

13. Do you sleep with a security/material item of sort? (ex. plush toy, blanket, weapon, etc)-No

14. What do you normaly wear when sleeping? Describe.-Nothing

15. Do you prefer to sleep in warmer or cooler temprateures?(if you can give an exact temp, please do so)- Cooler

Last edited by Stephenc97; 19 Jan 2003 at 03:22 PM.
Old 19 Jan 2003, 05:21 PM   #15 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road

1. On average, how much sleep do you usualy get within 24hrs?(round off to the nearest hour please):
5 hours sleep.

2. Do you usually sleep during the daylight hours or at night? Daylight

If not then:
I think about 7 would be right for me

Daybed

My daybed has a firm posture plus, but I like the soft ones.

Plump

Double.. I like bigger beds though. I like king size.. lol

My back or on my side. Mostly on my back.

Not often.

Depends. If I am really tired you can never get me up, but mostly light sleeper.

I like the Tv on sleep timer when I got to bed.

10. If you chose white noise in the previous question please describe what that white noise is. n/a

total darkness

If it is family no, but if it is a girl friend or close friend yes.

No

My down clothes. When I get home I change into shorts and a tee. I wear the same to bed.

I like when its clod and I feel warm under a blanket.