ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Britney Spears dating..Justin again? or Fred Dumbass Durst?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Jan 2003, 01:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
- I M M O R T A L -

's Avatar

is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to
uh oh Britney Spears dating..Justin again? or Fred Dumbass Durst?

So who is Britney "Slut" Spears doing these days? Is it Justin "Fag" Timberlake who sources say reunited with Spears Monday night at the American Music Awards, and the New York Post reported the two were seen kissing later that night.

Then here comes Wannabe BadBoy Faggot Durst throwing in his two cents with this comment on his Website Messageboard:

"I really like her and that's about all I should say. She's a sweet amazing girl and I'm happy to know her right now."

Two days pass and he says this:

"Anybody out there who has a serious problem with my feelings for Britney should just chill and worry about your own feelings for a minute. You can't help what happens in life because everything happens for a reason," Durst wrote. "I am a good judge of character and so is she. It just happens to be a person that I would have thought could make me feel this way. And believe that I have never felt this way, so there. If you think I'm going soft then you go ahead and think it."

So who really is banging who here? Do we all care at all? No, Im just really bored and decided to post this lame thread about these 3 pathetic artists...So Is Spears blowin both Fred and Justin or Justin N Fred blowin eachother? Erm We dont wanna know if thats true..or all 3 having a massive orgy together...who really knows...or Both Fred n Justin gonna make a duet single on L B's New Album....hell Rappers are hooking up with Justin why not a "So Called Rock Star" like Fred hook up with Justin and make a Rap-Metal Song called "Banging Britney" or some wacked out shit.

When I close my eyes...
I fear what I'm about to see...

AIM:GoT th3 Lif3</center>

Last edited by ; 18 Jan 2003 at 01:48 AM.
 is offline  
Old 18 Jan 2003, 02:29 AM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

First off, lay off on the Brizzard. She is not a slut. Christina Uglyierea is a slut. A nasty one as well. Britney is a hot mother fuckin' boner factory.

Furthermore, I could give two shit's about who the media claims she is "dating". Most of the time, they're just blowing smoke out their ass in hopes of selling a few magazines or newsletters. Fred Durst would never date Brits, and there's no way that Brit's family would be cool with her dating a smelly pig like Fred Durst. Justin Tumbleweed is out of the picture as well. Britney doesn't HAVE to date anyone. She's got millions of bucks to have fun with. She doesn't need to mope around and look for men in the bottom of the barrel, lowest rung of human civilization like that Primate Fred Durst. So no, the rumor isn't true. Not even close.
Old 18 Jan 2003, 02:30 AM   #3 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

yeah, the rumor can't be true, britney's sitting on my lap right now.....so how on god's green earth could she be with that dipshit??

Old 18 Jan 2003, 02:32 AM   #4 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by The Blitzster
yeah, the rumor can't be true, britney's sitting on my lap right now.....so how on god's green earth could she be with that dipshit??

I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that fabricated bull. As I said earlier, Britoris doesn't need to look for men in the bottom of society's barrel. Sorry Blitz.
Old 18 Jan 2003, 02:34 AM   #5 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

well c'mon, i may not be tom fuckin' cruise but i'm certainly better than fred durst..... a soggy butthole is better than fred durst.

Old 18 Jan 2003, 02:37 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
well c'mon, i may not be tom fuckin' cruise but i'm certainly better than fred durst..... a soggy butthole is better than fred durst.

LOL. Well, she ain't dating Durst either so don't get your panties in a wad.
Old 18 Jan 2003, 02:45 AM   #7 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

maybe she is....maybe i'm fred durst.....maybe i'm justin timberlake....maybe i'm tom fuckin' cruise....maybe i'm a soggy butthole.....you never know my friend.....i could be britney....then wouldn't you feel like a fucktard???

btw, i'm none of the above but if i had to choose i'd probably pick soggy butthole.

Old 18 Jan 2003, 02:49 AM   #8 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

nah scratch that, i'd be britney spears over a soggy butthole. thank god for mirrors....

Old 18 Jan 2003, 02:50 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
maybe she is....maybe i'm fred durst.....maybe i'm justin timberlake....maybe i'm tom fuckin' cruise....maybe i'm a soggy butthole.....you never know my friend.....i could be britney....then wouldn't you feel like a fucktard???

btw, i'm none of the above but if i had to choose i'd probably pick soggy butthole.

Maybe it's me, but it seems like you got a thing for soggy buttholes and Tom Fuckin' Cruise. Might have to worry about that.

By the way, if you WERE Britney, I wouldn't feel like a fucktard because I defended her in my first two posts. But it's okay if you're just Blitz. But do something about this Cruise fasination.
Old 18 Jan 2003, 02:51 AM   #10 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

soggy butthole tom cruise soggy butthole tom cruise soggy butthole tom cruise soggy butthole tom cruise...oh sorry, i got a little off track, what were we talking about again???

Old 18 Jan 2003, 02:52 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
soggy butthole tom cruise soggy butthole tom cruise soggy butthole tom cruise soggy butthole tom cruise...oh sorry, i got a little off track, what were we talking about again???

Old 18 Jan 2003, 02:54 AM   #12 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

yeah anyways, i have no fascination with tom cruise or his soggy butthole, i'm just trying to convey my concern for britney's well-being. even if this thing is a rumor there could be some fact to it which worries me....for i love britney.

Old 18 Jan 2003, 08:31 AM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Madden
First off, lay off on the Brizzard. She is not a slut. Christina Uglyierea is a slut. A nasty one as well. Britney is a hot mother fuckin' boner factory.

Furthermore, I could give two shit's about who the media claims she is "dating". Most of the time, they're just blowing smoke out their ass in hopes of selling a few magazines or newsletters. Fred Durst would never date Brits, and there's no way that Brit's family would be cool with her dating a smelly pig like Fred Durst. Justin Tumbleweed is out of the picture as well. Britney doesn't HAVE to date anyone. She's got millions of bucks to have fun with. She doesn't need to mope around and look for men in the bottom of the barrel, lowest rung of human civilization like that Primate Fred Durst. So no, the rumor isn't true. Not even close.
Brizzard LOL...
Old 18 Jan 2003, 01:57 PM   #14 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Sic. who's the group in your banner? As for Titty Spheres, she was only dating Justin for cover puposes, cus you know a guy w/ a voice higher then his girlfriends -has- to be gay.
Old 18 Jan 2003, 02:05 PM   #15 (permalink)
- I M M O R T A L -

's Avatar

is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to

True dat Deadman, and the group in my cover is a new band from Arkansas called Evanescence, they got that new single out called "Bring me to life" From the Daredevil Soundtrack, should DL it , it rocks, plus also it aint all that good seeing as the company they signed onto did glitches in it so we all gotta wait for the soundtrack of the movie come out or their new album which comes out in March
When I close my eyes...
I fear what I'm about to see...

AIM:GoT th3 Lif3</center>
 is offline