ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

A.O.D inspires people to rip them off.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Jan 2003, 07:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak
suspicous A.O.D inspires people to rip them off.

I was reading "The Oregonian" today and it had an article about Protland Wrestling making it back on TV.

There was a part that I found funny as hell. and I quote,

Quote:
"Damon Scythe turned on his mentor Tony Kozia," Culbertson explained. "Damon had lost to him twice, had enough, turned on him and joined Dr. Luther and the army of darkness."
AOD is making their mark without even knowing it, and in ways I never thought possible.

Anyone got any opions on this. weather it's coindence or do you think they might have got it of PWF.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 17 Jan 2003, 07:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Truth has inspired people, and now the AOD has too. PWF is the the shit.
Old 17 Jan 2003, 07:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

is it new? like the army or old. cause if its new then its a different story
Old 17 Jan 2003, 07:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Whoa, This is Ron Killing robbing me all over again......Not to mention Angle, who must've logged on to pw the night i formed "Team Truth" over there.

Old 17 Jan 2003, 07:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

it's new SC, I read it in the paper today. the article was about Portland wrestling making it back on TV after a 10 year absence.

It also talked about a former WWF star being on the show this week, but that is besides the point.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 17 Jan 2003, 07:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Marbles inspiring the wrestling world? Is it possible? It won't be the first time either. I mastered the swanton bomb LONG before that fag Jeff Hardy. But has lightening struck twice for the Marbleous One?
Old 17 Jan 2003, 07:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Re: A.O.D inspires people to rip them off.

Quote:
Originally posted by The Bleak
I was reading "The Oregonian" today and it had an article about Protland Wrestling making it back on TV.

There was a part that I found funny as hell. and I quote,

AOD is making their mark without even knowing it, and in ways I never thought possible.

Anyone got any opions on this. weather it's coindence or do you think they might have got it of PWF.
That is just a considence....because Army of Darkness is also the 3rd chapter in the "Evil Dead" movie series...
Old 17 Jan 2003, 07:42 PM   #8 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Re: Re: A.O.D inspires people to rip them off.

Quote:
Originally posted by BOSTON BASTARD
That is just a considence....because Army of Darkness is also the 3rd chapter in the "Evil Dead" movie series...

But who would've thought about it? That movie hasn't been around in ten years. Who's to say they didn't get some "extra" innuendo?
Old 17 Jan 2003, 07:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

WWE hasn't wrestled in Portland for years because they have a mandatory steroid test, By there sports comission for every sport.......But They never enforced it until WWE tried to get in the Rose Garden A few years back....Vince felt insulted and said fuck Portland.

Old 17 Jan 2003, 07:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Re: Re: Re: A.O.D inspires people to rip them off.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Madden
But who would've thought about it? That movie hasn't been around in ten years. Who's to say they didn't get some "extra" innuendo?
Maybe so....because only the true die-hard wrestling fans post on PWF.com, so I wouldn't doubt it....
Old 17 Jan 2003, 07:45 PM   #11 (permalink)

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: A.O.D inspires people to rip them off.

Quote:
Originally posted by BOSTON BASTARD
Maybe so....because only the true die-hard wrestling fans post on PWF.com, so I wouldn't doubt it....

I feel there is a mole within us. Someone associated with the indy wrestling scene.

PsychoTaylor?
Old 17 Jan 2003, 07:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

That's cool.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 17 Jan 2003, 07:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by THE TRUTH
WWE hasn't wrestled in Portland for years because they have a mandatory steroid test, By there sports comission for every sport.......But They never enforced it until WWE tried to get in the Rose Garden A few years back....Vince felt insulted and said fuck Portland.
This post was just fme giving a little wrestling history in off topic......I know it had nothing to do with the subject.

Old 17 Jan 2003, 07:47 PM   #14 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

lol Marbs I always knew you'd be famous

Old 17 Jan 2003, 07:49 PM   #15 (permalink)

I can't believe it. I've been scammed. Robbed. Conned. Cheated. Screwed. Ripped off. I feel like such a slut. I feel like ILC (no offense). I'm gonna get a good attorney and sue for millions.

Emotional and Mental distress, infringing on my copyright trademarks, etc.