ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Back by Popular Demand!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Jan 2003, 10:40 AM   #1 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default Back by Popular Demand!!

My old Av is back woo hoo!!

To the people who liked it well here it is and to the people who don't.... well you know.

By the way I'm not racist or anything I just love this av. We should make the "Fuck You Cracka" Club LOL. FYC to make it short.

Who wants in?! hehehe
Old 17 Jan 2003, 10:41 AM   #2 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

lmao!! I love that av
Old 17 Jan 2003, 10:41 AM   #3 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Way to go LMFAO! Im glad to see it back, its one of the funniest avatars ever.

Oh yeah! I'll join your club to.
Old 17 Jan 2003, 10:44 AM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Allright whoever wants in the club try to post the av somewhere on your sig or something. This way we'll make the club official LOL
Old 17 Jan 2003, 10:53 AM   #5 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice

How do I do that? nevermind lol

Last edited by ILove Christian; 17 Jan 2003 at 10:56 AM.
Old 17 Jan 2003, 10:56 AM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally posted by I Love Christian
How do I do that?
The same way you're posting the pic on the sig.

Like this

Old 17 Jan 2003, 11:02 AM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Well ILC is an official member now...... Who else wants in?
Old 17 Jan 2003, 12:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Aw come on dude. You know well we don't mean it.

"EDIT"

Besides you say the "F" word more that I do so don't play chicken now. We also need an enforcer here. At least write on the sign that you belong to it.

Memebers so far:

Dark Apocalypse/Manyuca
Nylreb
I Love Christian
Mighty Mutt (even thou he won't post the pic on his sig)

Blitz you're invited too.

Last edited by Toof; 17 Jan 2003 at 01:19 PM.
Old 17 Jan 2003, 01:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

What a gay club. I bet you all have some kind of "secret handshake" too, don't you? Friggin' queers.
Old 17 Jan 2003, 01:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

What about AOD? Like thats something unique.
Old 17 Jan 2003, 01:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Dark Apocalypse
What about AOD? Like thats something unique.

Shaddup.
Old 17 Jan 2003, 01:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Madden
What a gay club. I bet you all have some kind of "secret handshake" too, don't you? Friggin' queers.
Who are u callin gay?

And cool that you brought back your av Many, as long as u like it.

And I LOVE Marblez sportin the Jack AV, Im'ma change mine to Karen now.
Old 17 Jan 2003, 01:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Still the same by popular non-demand...THE VINCE AV!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 17 Jan 2003, 02:00 PM   #14 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

i'll be in the club,

and to all the white people that don't want in, wel i've got 3 words for ya:

FUCK YOU CRACKAS!!!!!!!

Old 17 Jan 2003, 02:04 PM   #15 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

Quote:
Originally posted by The Blitzster
i'll be in the club,

and to all the white people that don't want in, wel i've got 3 words for ya:

FUCK YOU CRACKAS!!!!!!!

sweeeeeet