ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

I`am outta here...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Jan 2003, 11:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini
Default I`am outta here...

for a week. You guys are all fucked in the heads! Beginning tomorrow afternoon, you guys will no longer see me here for a week. I promise to be back to raise some more hell. Besdides this week I`am going out of town. FUCK SCHOOL, AND FUCK ALL OF YA!!!!!

THAT INCLUDES THAT BACK-STABBING LITTLE PRICK, DEREK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 16 Jan 2003, 11:25 AM   #2 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

you fuckin loser, don't let the door hit ya in the ass on the way out....actually, let it hit ya real fuckin hard.

Old 16 Jan 2003, 11:31 AM   #3 (permalink)
Peaceful

Cryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of Famer

Buh bye, i'll send you an autograph and a Undertaker t-shirt.
Old 16 Jan 2003, 12:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Just being me...

Quote:
Originally posted by The Phoenix
Buh bye, i'll send you an autograph and a Undertaker t-shirt.
Some fagot newbie trying to make a name for him self. How sadd.
Old 16 Jan 2003, 12:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Peaceful

Cryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by The Franchise
Some fagot newbie trying to make a name for him self. How sadd.
Hey brain box, its sad not sadd. Now keep reading.
Old 16 Jan 2003, 12:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Just being me...

Quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mutt
No...don't go!
2 words. FUCK... YOU!

Besides I`am only be gone a week before I come back to kick your sorry ass all over PWF!
Old 16 Jan 2003, 12:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Don't go away mad camini.... just go away LOL
Old 16 Jan 2003, 12:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
Peaceful

Quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mutt
Why don't you want me to tell them? I'm sure they'll be sympathetic. You can't be the only on who has chronic man-boobs. Anyway, I won't say anything to them.
LMFAO that is too funny. I can't believe he sent you that. That explains why hes such a fag. Now keep nipple growing, Camini
Old 16 Jan 2003, 12:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
Devilchild

Oh, your leaving [sarcasm]*tries to hold back the tears*[/sarcasm] See ya when you get back Franny, guess you can kick my ass to when you get back. lmao

Old 16 Jan 2003, 12:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Camini. The only fattie who shops on Vcitoria Secret.
Old 16 Jan 2003, 12:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

haha, this is so funny, maybe my av and title are right....

CAMINI AND HIS CHRONIC MANBOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 16 Jan 2003, 12:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

I heard Ripley's Believe it or not was looking for him. They want to see if he breaks the record for the largest man boobs in the world.
Old 16 Jan 2003, 12:26 PM   #13 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

by the way camini, I'am not going to miss you.

Old 16 Jan 2003, 12:28 PM   #14 (permalink)
Devilchild

Quote:
Originally posted by The Blitzster
by the way camini, I'am not going to miss you.
LMAO!!!!

Old 16 Jan 2003, 12:39 PM   #15 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by Dark Apocalypse
I heard Ripley's Believe it or not was looking for him. They want to see if he breaks the record for the largest man boobs in the world.
If that is true I don't find it funny at all,wonder if anyone knows
The Rock once had to have an operation for the same thing?