ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

OTPC Round 2 Stone Cold vs Princess Steph 16
View Poll Results: OTPC Round 2
Stone Cold 20 71.43%
Steph 8 28.57%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Jan 2003, 12:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Default OTPC Round 2 Stone Cold vs Princess Steph 16

The bunny killin bastard

vs

the lovely and talented Steph

Old 16 Jan 2003, 12:16 AM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Had to vote SC cuz I really don't know Steph all that well.
Old 16 Jan 2003, 12:16 AM   #3 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Death to the bunnies!!! Vote for Stone Cold! Though Steph is pretty cool too... well vote for who you want they are both pretty cool...
Old 16 Jan 2003, 12:19 AM   #4 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

I'm tired of that so-called super mod
whats so super about him anyway
is he faster than a speeding bullet? nope
can he leap tall buildings in a single bound? yeah right

Damn you Stone Cold

Old 16 Jan 2003, 12:20 AM   #5 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

man, i made the wrong choice, he's the one that beat me in the first round!!!! dammit!!!!

Old 16 Jan 2003, 12:27 AM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

SC never gave me a vote and was part of the conspiracy that robbed "THE TRUTH"..........So i vote for my favorite "internet blonde" PS16.

Old 16 Jan 2003, 12:29 AM   #7 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

gotta go with the bionic redneck, wife beating, toughest SOB, beer drinking son of a gun Steph I mean Stone Cold.

Old 16 Jan 2003, 12:29 AM   #8 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

MARBLES VACATION UPDATE!!!!!! LIVE FROM SUNNY JAMAICA!!!!

Greetings friends. 'Tis I, The Marbleous One, speaking to you live from my vacation in beautiful Jamaica, to lend my thoughts about this fierce struggle.

Normally, there is nothing I would like to see more than Stone Cold get eliminated, so I would've voted for PrincessSteph.

Buuuttt.....

PrincessSteph kinda lost a little bit of popularity when she requested I be banned in the mod room. Therefore, I vote for Stone Cold, the guy who scored the highest on the "Mr. Marbles Trivia Test". Hey, Stone Cold may be a big asshole to me, but at least he's always been upfront about it.

THIS CONCLUDES THE MR. MARBLES LIVE BROADCAST. SEE YOU IN 14, PEOPLE!!!!
Old 16 Jan 2003, 12:41 AM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Hey Marbles... bring back a few Jamaican chicks with you
Old 16 Jan 2003, 12:45 AM   #10 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

I'll go with Steph sence I really don't know either one to well.

So How about it Ryan. Can I be and Evil-Henchman sence it was my vote that let you win?

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 16 Jan 2003, 12:55 AM   #11 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Originally posted by The Bleak
I'll go with Steph sence I really don't know either one to well.

So How about it Ryan. Can I be and Evil-Henchman sence it was my vote that let you win?
Yep... I'm getting a scrolly thingy for it and everything
Old 16 Jan 2003, 01:04 AM   #12 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Well you know how I feel about PS16...so my vote goes to SC...besides hes a cool poster...
Old 16 Jan 2003, 01:21 AM   #13 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

don't vote for SC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he beat me in the first round!!!!!!!!!!!! boooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 16 Jan 2003, 06:49 AM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I voted for SC.
Old 16 Jan 2003, 07:02 AM   #15 (permalink)
Peaceful

Cryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of Famer

I don't know any of them. But Steph16 is blonde(reminds me of Sara) and Stone Cold is a bully so i voted for PS16