ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Fuck it! I'm outta here for two weeks.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Jan 2003, 07:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Fuck it! I'm outta here for two weeks.

Fuck this. Fuck all of it! I can no longer stand to be mistreated. All it's doing is causing me to be angrier and more depressed to all those around me, including my friends and family. Besides, parading out here without a sig makes me look like a freakin' moron. I'm taking a vacation from all of you, until this little "probation" is lifted. Everyone's being mean to me. Even Soda, someone who I trust with all my life and love with all my heart and soul is being a total bitch to me. Stone Cold keeps screwing me over, Johnny Blitz is getting all on my case, Kevin doesn't know what the fuck he's doing, Afficial and Hunterrules won't answer my questions, T-MAC isn't here a whole lot and my best friend Bethony is giving me a cold shoulder. Fuck this! I'm gone until all of you go back to normal. Until all of you return to the regular PWF family who I know and love. Don't worry, 'cuz I'll be back, but when I do, hopefully I'll no longer have a reason to be so angry all the time.
Old 15 Jan 2003, 07:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

i'm not getting on your case, i don't want you to leave at all.

Old 15 Jan 2003, 07:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I haven't changed. I've stayed the same....
Old 15 Jan 2003, 07:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Marbles you can't leave! What will the AOD do without one of their co-leaders! Don't leave us Marbleous one!
Old 15 Jan 2003, 07:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Adios Mabelous one...........Well time to go and find me a new "internet rating" draw for the next 2 weeks.

Old 15 Jan 2003, 07:26 PM   #6 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by The Blitzster
i'm not getting on your case, i don't want you to leave at all.

Well, you were being an ass to me today when all I wanted was to tell Soda to answer her PM. I ain't got nothing against you, but the angrier you get, the angrier I get. Just chill out for the both of us.
Old 15 Jan 2003, 07:28 PM   #7 (permalink)

Fellas, don't worry. I'll only be gone for either

-Two weeks

-Until my probation is lifted

-Until everyone shows me a little more respect.

Whichever one comes first. But for now, c'ya.
Old 15 Jan 2003, 07:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

i got a little angry because you did it a whole bunch of times, i figured if she saw it the first time and didn't send anything then she probably didn't plan on sending anything at all. i really have nothing against you, i think you're one of the best posters here and it would be a shame if you left.

Old 15 Jan 2003, 07:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

ok cya in two weeks, u got urself into this suspension. and dont forget the agreement, if you make an alter in this two weeks u are ip banned.
Old 15 Jan 2003, 07:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Later Marbles. Take care for the next weeks man.
Old 15 Jan 2003, 07:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

*sigh* okay Marbles, but you better be back as soon as your probation is lifted because PWF is going to suck without you.
Old 15 Jan 2003, 07:29 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold
ok cya in two weeks, u got urself into this suspension. and dont forget the agreement, if you make an alter in this two weeks u are ip banned.

OOOohhhhh..... big man!!!!
Old 15 Jan 2003, 07:31 PM   #13 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold
Would you give the man a fucking break? He's leaving he played by your little rules, So stop fucking threatening him with the petty "ip ban" shit.

Old 15 Jan 2003, 07:32 PM   #14 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

im just saying i dont wanna have to do that, cause i sense that marbles will create an alter and get himself screwed. i dont wanna ban him
Old 15 Jan 2003, 07:32 PM   #15 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Hollywood Hogan
*sigh* okay Marbles, but you better be back as soon as your probation is lifted because PWF is going to suck without you.
And that my froend is "THE TRUTH"

But i'll figure out something.