ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

MARBLES CLEANS HOUSE. Afficial, Hunterrules and Princess Steph, it's time for a talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Jan 2003, 06:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default MARBLES CLEANS HOUSE. Afficial, Hunterrules and Princess Steph, it's time for a talk

Alright, I wanna know what all three of you have against me. I saw what you've said in the mod room, and I wanna know what I've done to piss you all off. I personally don't have anything against any of you, and I want to know what you all have against me.
Old 15 Jan 2003, 06:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

UH OH

Old 15 Jan 2003, 06:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

What i said was almost a month ago when you were making you were making some useless topics.

I dont have any problems with you Marbles.

Old 15 Jan 2003, 06:12 PM   #4 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by PrincessSteph16
What i said was almost a month ago when you were making you were making some useless topics.

A month ago? I can remember doing the same thing a week ago and nobody minded.

Anyway, I apologize for that, and although I can't promise I won't do it again, I am very sorry that you are bothered by it.

Are we okay now?
Old 15 Jan 2003, 06:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Madden
A month ago? I can remember doing the same thing a week ago and nobody minded.

Anyway, I apologize for that, and although I can't promise I won't do it again, I am very sorry that you are bothered by it.

Are we okay now?
Yeah of course

Old 15 Jan 2003, 06:18 PM   #6 (permalink)

Okay. Once again I am sorry for any misunderstandings. I can't help it if I'm annoying, but I'm glad we reach an agreement. You are dismissed.

Afficial and Hunterrules, I'm still waiting for you.
Old 15 Jan 2003, 06:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

actually they dont owe an explanation, its the fucking mod room, i fucked up by letting u in there somehow. so u leave them alone, they have every right to say anything they want in the mod room. its my error that u got in there.
Old 15 Jan 2003, 06:26 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold
actually they dont owe an explanation, its the fucking mod room, i fucked up by letting u in there somehow. so u leave them alone, they have every right to say anything they want in the mod room. its my error that u got in there.

Maybe you just naturally enjoy sticking your nose in someone else's buisness, or maybe you're just too stupid to understand me.

This thread is meant so I can bury grudges and to straighten out problems with people who don't like me. This has nothing to do with Freedom of fucking speech. I wanna know why they hate me, and I didn't ask you a goddamn thing.
Old 15 Jan 2003, 06:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

they dont have to respond, you shouldnt have seen those comments, it was my error.
Old 15 Jan 2003, 06:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

This should get interesting.

Old 15 Jan 2003, 06:31 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
they dont have to respond, you shouldnt have seen those comments, it was my error.

I don't really care who fucked up. I saw the comments, they bothered me, I wanna know why they feel this way. So if you don't mind......
Old 15 Jan 2003, 06:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

It allready is.

Internet ratings anyone???

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 20 Jan 2003, 09:40 AM   #13 (permalink)
afficial

I think you already know my answer

Old 22 Jan 2003, 04:09 AM   #14 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

well, since I didnt see this until now.....we have our I's dotted and T's crossed....so by now you know why I said what I said....all is good...

Old 22 Jan 2003, 08:11 AM   #15 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

Quote:

OH- OH everyone watch out....Stone cold fucked up......marbles saw all the horrible secrets of the mod room.............

stone-cold shut the fuck up buddy........ if you screwed up thats your problem..... i dont think people should be talkin behind each others back and using the mod-room to cover that shit up.......

marbles is trying to bury the hatchet....let him do it and keep you face out of it