ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Banned once Again at PW.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Jan 2003, 10:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Banned once Again at PW.

This time for voicing my opinion.

You can see for yourself at this link.Amandas please dont bash on Tracey link

The whole time I made it clear I wasnt bashing. I was stating my opinion. Everything I posted came from the heart. And low and behold the all mighty Amanda started bashing me and even an Inuendo remark about having sexual tendicies with my 5yo daughter. Than she try to cover it up by saying I took it out of concept? Well hell they took my whole Opinion on Traces and Amanda IM discussion out of context. Its plain to see Amanda was abusing her powers.........just read this thread.....Amandas "Goodbye KAM were getting ready to bann you for speaking your opinion thread..

Now if you invested the time in reading these.......and trust me they make for really good reading, and I wasnt being KAM,Jay or any other person on my views here....I was being me.....strait from Shanes Brain to my fingertips to the Keybaord to the screen. anyways if you read it voice your opinion here on this thread at the ALL MIGHT POWERFUL PWF and as well as here Saggys "Should KAM be banned for speakink his opinion thread if your registered at PW. If your not....register and voice your opinion here and there......good or bad.....for me or against me.....I dont care. This is a message board.....I wont lose sleep either way and I really want to debate this.

On another note....LIKE I said....I wasnt trying to get banned like I normally did. I was even posting more and being cool over there for the last two months. I kept my mouth shut about the boards crashing till Amanda made that thread on there little discussion........and all I can say is if he had that attitude in a real day to day 9 to 5 or a retail job.....hed be eaten alive then fired.

So with that note.......Thanks William and Kevin for creating this site that Ive enjoyed and it reminences of what PW.Com used to be a year ago.

Old 14 Jan 2003, 10:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
I Have Issues

I feel your pain KAM.

Old 14 Jan 2003, 10:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

HA HA!!!! YOU GOT BANNED!!!! YOU ARE SUCH A LOSER!!!!

I'VE BROKEN INTO ACCOUNTS HERE AT PWF, AND I STILL HAVEN'T BEEN BANNED ONCE!!! YOU'RE SICKENING!!!!
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 14 Jan 2003, 10:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

good work KAM

Old 14 Jan 2003, 10:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Madden
HA HA!!!! YOU GOT BANNED!!!! YOU ARE SUCH A LOSER!!!!

I'VE BROKEN INTO ACCOUNTS HERE AT PWF, AND I STILL HAVEN'T BEEN BANNED ONCE!!! YOU'RE SICKENING!!!!
Ok Marbles

And on another note.......How did I all of a sudden get so many points here?

Old 14 Jan 2003, 10:40 PM   #6 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool Aid Man
Ok Marbles

And on another note.......How did I all of a sudden get so many points here?

Maybe you're the guy who got all of mine when SC and Kevin stripped me of them..
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 14 Jan 2003, 10:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Mod pay check
Old 14 Jan 2003, 10:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Maybe you're the guy who got all of mine when SC and Kevin stripped me of them..

Wow.......Actually I just checked my PMS and were getting paychecks now........WAY COOL!!!!

Old 14 Jan 2003, 10:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

Speaking of pw.....do they have an arcade there?
Old 14 Jan 2003, 10:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yes they have an arcade.
Old 14 Jan 2003, 10:45 PM   #11 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Back on the subject at hand.

Old 14 Jan 2003, 10:45 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
Yes they have an arcade.

Okay, just please tell me why you won't respond to my PM's.
Old 14 Jan 2003, 10:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

Do they have the same games there?
Old 14 Jan 2003, 10:49 PM   #14 (permalink)
I Have Issues

Quote:
YOU GOT BANNED!!!!

I'VE BROKEN INTO ACCOUNTS HERE AT PWF, AND I STILL HAVEN'T BEEN BANNED ONCE!!!
hmm.... maybe you should be banned....

Old 14 Jan 2003, 10:50 PM   #15 (permalink)
Orphaned.

Yes ILC, same games.