ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Annoy People

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Jan 2003, 11:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Default Annoy People

Sing the Batman theme incessantly.
In the memo field of all your checks, write "for sexual favors".
Specify that your drive-through order is "to go".
Learn Morse code, and have conversations with friends in public consisting entirely of "Beeeep Bip Bip Beeeep Bip..."
If you have a glass eye, tap on it occasionally with your pen while talking to others.
Amuse yourself for endless hours by hooking a camcorder to your TV and then pointing it at the screen.
Speak only in a "robot" voice.
Push all the flat Lego pieces together tightly.
Start each meal by conspicuously licking all your food, and announce that this is so no one will "swipe your grub".
Leave the copy machine set to reduce 200%, extra dark, 17 inch paper, 99 copies.
Stomp on little plastic ketchup packets.
Sniffle incessantly.
Leave your turn signal on for fifty miles.
Name your dog "Dog".
Insist on keeping your car windshield wipers running in all weather conditions "to keep them tuned up".
Reply to everything someone says with "that's what YOU think."
Claim that you must always wear a bicycle helmet as part of your "astronaut training".
Declare your apartment an independent nation, and sue your neighbors upstairs for "violating your airspace".
Forget the punchline to a long joke, but assure the listener it was a "real hoot".
Follow a few paces behind someone, spraying everything they touch with a can of Lysol.
Practice making fax and modem noises.
Highlight irrelevant information in scientific papers and copy them to your boss.
Make beeping noises when a large person backs up.
Invent nonsense computer jargon in conversations, and see if people play along to avoid the appearance of ignorance.
Erect an elaborate network of ropes in your backyard, and tell the neighbors you are a "spider person".
Finish all your sentences with the words "in accordance with prophesy."
Wear a special hip holster for your remote control.
Do not add any inflection to the end of your sentences, producing awkward silences with the impression that you'll be saying more any moment.
Signal that a conversation is over by clamping your hands over your ears.
Disassemble your pen and "accidently" flip the ink cartridge across the room.
Give a play-by-play account of a person's every action in a nasal Howard Cossell voice.
Holler random numbers while someone is counting.
Send really long joke e-mails to all the people you know.

Old 14 Jan 2003, 11:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Default Re: Annoy People

Quote:
Originally posted by Aragorn
make a long ass post that i'm too lazy to read.
man, i agree with that one....

Old 14 Jan 2003, 11:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Change your name to a character from "The Lord Of The Rings" and give everybody hints on how to annoy somebody.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 14 Jan 2003, 11:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

be a jack ass with a britney spears fetish and the personality of a retarded camel

Old 14 Jan 2003, 11:16 PM   #5 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Become a tall, gangly 6'6 nerd who works in a video store and lives in a hell-hole like Cincinatti.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 14 Jan 2003, 11:18 PM   #6 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

be a ignorant canucklehead who has no hopes of ever gettin any and focuses all of his unrequited love on a chick from Iowa who he doesn't know from anywhere but a message board

Old 14 Jan 2003, 11:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Whoa... that's harsh
Old 14 Jan 2003, 11:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

settle down guys.

Old 14 Jan 2003, 11:21 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
be a ignorant canucklehead who has no hopes of ever gettin any and focuses all of his unrequited love on a chick from Iowa who he doesn't know from anywhere but a message board

How does that annoy people?

How about becoming a smart-ass, pathetic moderator for a wrestling website that doesn't contribute anything to his board other than talking about stupid shit like everyone's favorite kind of cereal.

By the way, you probably talk to Bethie more often than I do nowadays,

so we can add "hypocritical jackass" on top of all that.
Old 14 Jan 2003, 11:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Hmmmm, I thought you 2 were both part of AOD.....
Old 14 Jan 2003, 11:23 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by xXx
Hmmmm, I thought you 2 were both part of AOD.....

Yes. STICK is right. Fighting with Kurt is wrong.

Kurt, I'm sorry I whooped your ass. Let's make amends.
Old 14 Jan 2003, 11:24 PM   #12 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Madden
Yes. STICK is right. Fighting with Kurt is wrong.

Kurt, I'm sorry I whooped your ass. Let's make amends.
Its ok Marbles I'm sorry I made you look Pathetic...friends?

Old 14 Jan 2003, 11:25 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Its ok Marbles I'm sorry I made you look Pathetic...friends?

Yes. It's a deal. In the future I will try to show you more mercy and not make you into a little bitch. I'm sorry about that.
Old 14 Jan 2003, 11:26 PM   #14 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Keep me out of this please...
Old 14 Jan 2003, 11:28 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
Keep me out of this please...

Hey, he brought it up.

I hope you heard that Angle, you disrespectful jerk!