ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What is the most pain you have experienced?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Jan 2003, 03:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Devilchild

Default What is the most pain you have experienced?

What was your most painful experience?

Mine was when I was playing football and I came off the line to hit the runningback and I got chop blocked and landed wrong on my shoulder, I got to the sideline and I could not raise my arm to pull my jersey and pads off so they cut off my jersey and got my shoulder pads off, I looked where my left shoulder should be, and it was not there, my shoulder had dislocated and was now residing aboubt 5 inches lower, the pain came when they popped it back in it's socket, AHHHHH!!!!.

Old 14 Jan 2003, 03:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Well I have never really experienced any major pain. The most was prolly when I was hit from behind in hockey.
Old 14 Jan 2003, 03:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yeah, not a lot of pain here either...

When I was in like 1st grade I was running across the cement and fell and skinned like half of my face off. I am sure it hurt I just don't remember. It healed perfectly with no scars n' stuff, so that was good.

Then my stress fracture in the top of my foot hurt pretty bad.
Old 14 Jan 2003, 03:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

having a bike fall on my head
Old 14 Jan 2003, 04:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

The worst was when I was happily getting it on with my gf while without my knowledge my cat came into my room, stalked out my package and took a swipe.

That was the end of the night. The residual pain lasted for days. It hurt just to walk.

There is no pain like a clawed nutsack.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 14 Jan 2003, 04:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

The recovery from my hernia operation... damn did that suck ass
Old 14 Jan 2003, 04:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

My car accident. I dislocated my shoulder and nobody founf me for about three hours dammit that really sucks.
Old 14 Jan 2003, 04:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
Nevermore...

The Raven is on a distinguished road

I burned my tounge with a liter!
Old 14 Jan 2003, 04:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

not alot of pain .....

tho I when i was in 5th grade right b4 we left to Disney World for my birthday I triped outside (P.E. lol) and most people there say I triped on my own two feet..I say there was/is a ditch in the field..so..yeah..and it hurt after a few hours...cuz the bones started to rum against each other.,..which hurt...

then probably my current pain..was from my bball game...I fell in the last quater and I sorta did something to a muscle in my right upper leg...so If i get up too fast it hurts...so...yeah...that's it...btw...we did win today....38-13 or sumtin like that lol

-=-WhiteWolf-=-
Old 14 Jan 2003, 06:10 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

The emotional pain I'm feeling right now is pretty bad, but I won't bore any of you people with details.
Old 14 Jan 2003, 06:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

aw c'mon. you know we're dying to hear what happened.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 14 Jan 2003, 07:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

grade 7- Getting whacked in the ankle with a hockey stick, which nearly broke it

and when I was like 8 falling off the balcony and falling onto a beer bottle, getting glass thro my knee

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 14 Jan 2003, 07:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

i got a compound fracture in my leg when a kid spiked me during a baseball game, that hurt pretty bad...

Old 14 Jan 2003, 08:07 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
aw c'mon. you know we're dying to hear what happened.
I'll pass on telling my little story, because it's in a public forum, and I would rather not post it here, for everyone to see and then possibly use against me in some way. I can PM it to you if you want me to though.....
Old 15 Jan 2003, 10:08 AM   #15 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

No physical pain really, but last year when my girlfriend broke up with me on Valentine's day was pretty painful...I really haven't let myself love anyone again since that bitch did that...but thats okay..I guess.