ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What would u do ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Jan 2003, 01:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket
Default What would u do ?

ok yesterday i got bit by a dog,which possibly had rabies...so today i go to the doctor and he says there are 3 scenarios((sp)) that could take place after 2 weeks...
1 - It didn't have rabies and nothing will happen...
2 - It had rabies and now i must take a needle everyday for the rest of my life
3 - I could die!
I would just like to know what u would do if the doctor told u this? ?
Me i'm kinda worried because this may be my last 2 weeks around.... And please don't make stupid jokes about this,i'm not really in the mood to have jokes made about me possibly dieing thanx...

Go Timberwolves!
Old 14 Jan 2003, 01:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Hmmm, I would probably just do whatever and not really care. If I did die, oh well, one less loser on the face of this earth.
Old 14 Jan 2003, 02:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini

Take the damn needles.
Old 14 Jan 2003, 02:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Devilchild

Take the best form of treatment that the Doc can suggest.

Old 14 Jan 2003, 03:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by The Franchise
Take the damn needles.
What he said ^
Old 14 Jan 2003, 03:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

he said no jokes mutt, geez

take the needles like a man, and if you ever get sick of the needles....then bite the doctor.

Old 14 Jan 2003, 03:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Find out for sure before you worry too much.
Then do what is best for you. I would personally take the daily shot just to stay alive.
Old 14 Jan 2003, 04:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

what if the dog didn't ahve rabies and you start taking this shot then what?
Old 14 Jan 2003, 04:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
I Have Issues

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher
what if the dog didn't ahve rabies and you start taking this shot then what?
Hey nice siggy numbnuts. You forgot to add the part where I called you an immature homosexual dyslexic autistic pedifle.