ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

OTPC Round 2 Kurt vs Soda
View Poll Results: OTPC Round 2
Kurt Angle ... Your Olympic Hero 10 40.00%
SodaGirl...Carbonated Moderator 15 60.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Jan 2003, 11:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Default OTPC Round 2 Kurt vs Soda

Kurt Angle

vs

Soda Girl

Battle of the OT mods

Old 13 Jan 2003, 11:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

I cant pick between you two.

Old 13 Jan 2003, 11:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

no offense soda but i had to vote for my buddy kurt.

Old 13 Jan 2003, 11:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I don't know who to vote for, this is tough....
Old 13 Jan 2003, 11:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Kurt's a fellow AOD-ite, and a swell guy. Buuuut, I'm gonna go for my dear sweet Soda. I owe her big, and this is a tiny start.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 13 Jan 2003, 11:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Right... both of them are good friends so this choice was coming out even. So I let the deciding factor be the length of time I have known them... sorry Soda, had to go with Kurt here.
Old 13 Jan 2003, 11:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

sorry Soda. i think your cool, nice, and all that.

but i have to go for my boy and Olympic OT Mod, Kurt Angle.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 13 Jan 2003, 11:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

oooooooo this is so not cool...I like the two of you too much to vote..Im sorry I can not pick between you...

Old 14 Jan 2003, 01:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I voted Kurt...
And not just by process of elimination because I won't vote for myself...
But because he has been one of my best friends here. Not to mention his posting, modding, and creating this contest.
There is no one on these boards I would rather lose to.

I think it's cute almost everyone who posted they voted for Kurt apologized to me in the same post. Thanks for being considerate of my feelings...But don't be sorry, Kurt deserves the votes.

Thanks to the ones who did vote for me.

And the ones that can't pick, that's adorable too! Thanks to you guys as well for the nice words.
Old 14 Jan 2003, 01:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
Devilchild

I voted for Soda.

Old 14 Jan 2003, 01:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I go with the heartbreaker, Soda. I've just seen her around here and back at the ol pw days so much.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 14 Jan 2003, 01:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I have decided to vote for Soda. She is one of the few people that I have been able to carry on lengthy convos with outside of PWF. Her and I made a great tag team when we embarassed camini's punk ass.

Kurt is a great poster, and a great MOD as well and is an AOD member as well, but I just had to vote for Soda.
Old 14 Jan 2003, 02:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

i voted for soda, my little iowan sister, sorry kurt but after all she did vote for me earlier.
Old 14 Jan 2003, 02:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

Soda
Old 14 Jan 2003, 02:37 PM   #15 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

hard one again, im voting for whoever wit least votes