ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Open Challenge for arcade users

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Jan 2003, 11:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default Open Challenge for arcade users

To all PWF posters listen up.

As you guys know I have control of two out of the 5 Arcade games and soon I'll expand my supremacy over the arcade. Both of my scores are posted in my sig so you'll have an idea of how high the scores are.

I'm issuing a challenge to the PWF arcade users and whoever breaks my score on Pac-Mac will recieve 300 points and whoever breaks my score on Space Invaders will recieve 200 points.

So good luck everyone.
Old 13 Jan 2003, 11:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

nah. I'm gunnin for KK

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 13 Jan 2003, 11:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Is the arcade fixed yet?
Old 13 Jan 2003, 11:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
Is the arcade fixed yet?
yup
Old 13 Jan 2003, 11:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Yup it is. Try to beat Okgo's score again. I have my eyes on that score.
Old 13 Jan 2003, 11:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I had like 1,600,000 on Tetris at PW...The game lasted 2 hours and I beat level 10. But since PW crashed I have nothing to show for it.
Old 13 Jan 2003, 11:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Dark Apocalypse
Yup it is. Try to beat Okgo's score again. I have my eyes on that score.
Yeah me to, Im getting pretty close though
Old 13 Jan 2003, 11:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Well the challenge has been issued. Whoever wants my points go for it.
Old 14 Jan 2003, 03:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
I had like 1,600,000 on Tetris at PW...The game lasted 2 hours and I beat level 10. But since PW crashed I have nothing to show for it.
lol i saw that...damn ur good, is there a level 11?
Old 14 Jan 2003, 04:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Re: Open Challenge for arcade users

Quote:
Originally posted by Dark Apocalypse
To all PWF posters listen up.

As you guys know I have control of two out of the 5 Arcade games and soon I'll expand my supremacy over the arcade. Both of my scores are posted in my sig so you'll have an idea of how high the scores are.

I'm issuing a challenge to the PWF arcade users and whoever breaks my score on Pac-Mac will recieve 300 points and whoever breaks my score on Space Invaders will recieve 200 points.

So good luck everyone.
Shit I'm never going to beat your scores. I keep trying but I can't come even close in Pac-Man.
Old 14 Jan 2003, 09:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

wooot i finally got the high score in snake
Old 14 Jan 2003, 09:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

TO show what a loser I am the highest pacman score possible is 3, 336, 179 I think......Despite popular opinion one can actually BEAT pac man, but good luck its got about 16 hours of gameplay...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 15 Jan 2003, 02:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

Well guys I beat my own score on Space Invaders. SC that snake score of yours is doing down.
Old 15 Jan 2003, 03:21 PM   #14 (permalink)
Orphaned.

Quote:
Originally posted by EdgezBaby
lol i saw that...damn ur good, is there a level 11?
No, once you get your 1000 lines or whatever in level 10 you beat the game.
Old 16 Jan 2003, 01:20 PM   #15 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

man, somebody's gotta fix breakout, i was just about to beat kk's score and two of the blocks wouldn't go away no matter how many times i hit them. ripoff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!