ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Handicap parking should be legal for everybody.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Jan 2003, 05:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Handicap parking should be legal for everybody.

This ain't no spam thread, it's seriously how I feel on the topic. Why do handicap folks need special driving priveleges? It's not like they drive anyway. I saw a handicap guy driving in front of me one time. Started driving through some guy's lawn. Just keep them off the fucking road. Discrimination is only discrimination when someone is being wronged without justification. There's perfectly good justification with this, however. Handicap people can't fucking drive.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 13 Jan 2003, 05:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
I Have Issues

I'm not handicapped but I always park the car in a handicap spot. I'm not jokin either.

Old 13 Jan 2003, 05:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Well really its not for cripple people who can't drive. I know there a lot of dumbass on the road, but its not all hanicap people who drive like that. They just drive slow.
Old 13 Jan 2003, 05:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I realize the need for spaces for the handicapped, but there are too many. Especially in a small town like mine. There are like 30 spaces for them but there are never any cars parked in them. Annoying as hell.

And some people should not be allowed to drive, no doubt about that. My grandpa is practically blind but they just keep on giving him a license.
Old 13 Jan 2003, 05:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

It's nice that the DMV believes in "fair and equatable treatment" on the road or something, but they should fucking wake up before someone gets into an accident and blood, shard glass and false dentures wind up everywhere.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 13 Jan 2003, 06:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

Alright.....This is how it is. My dad's handicapped. He's paralyzed from the waist down and in a wheelchair. Well....he can drive as well as anyone I've seen. I guess you're saying nobody that isn't handicapped ever causes an accident. Hcapped people don't have special driving privleges, they just have parking spots. My dad needs the spaces b/c they're wider than normal ones. He has to be able to open his door all the way to get his wheelchair out. he's even said that the handicapped spots could be in the back of the lot for all he cares. He doesn't care if they're up front.

Around here it seems that all the handicapped spots are always taken. Oh and for those who park illegally in the spots; there are many handicapped people who notice it and some always carry a valve stem remover with them. Most will use it. Think next time before you do it that you may find yourself with a flat.

Obviously Madden you need to be educated b/c statements like that show your ignorance. I really feel bad for people who don't know how much they don't know.

I do agree though that older people need to be tested just like new drivers are. It is dangerous.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 13 Jan 2003, 06:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I dont think it was a ignorant statement. I think he's right, It should not be that many handi cap spots.

Old 13 Jan 2003, 06:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

He said in the original post that handicapped people can't drive and that there is justification for his opinion.Nothing about the amount of parking spots. It's just like grouping a particular race all together and making a blanket statement about them. If that's not the definition of ignorance, i don't know what is.

I know i'm a bit emotional about this topic, but that's b/c i've seen people discriminate against handicapped people first hand. Some people just assume that they can't do anything for themselves. I try to be understanding of the fact that these people just don't know the truth but sometimes my buttons get pushed.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.

Last edited by pimpinthebox; 13 Jan 2003 at 07:02 PM.