ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Fuck you, Stone Cold.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Jan 2003, 06:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian
Default Fuck you, Stone Cold.

I'm tired of your shit. All you do is talk out your ass. You and all your little friends can eat shit, 'cuz I'm out of here. Fuck you and this retarded site. I've been lying to you all this time. CHRISTIAN SUCKS. I'm just glad I finally got that off my chest and I can now move on with my life. Anyway, good luck with all you 'cuz I'm out forever. Soda, Angle, all the rest of you,

HERE'S TO YA!!!!!
Old 13 Jan 2003, 06:26 AM   #2 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

WOW, somebody misplaced Mr Magenie last night (pet Dildo)

Why ILC....why...sob...sob....WHY oh why did you turn to the darkside forboo..hoo please tell me you are joking.

See Ya
Old 13 Jan 2003, 06:26 AM   #3 (permalink)
Peaceful

Cryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Re: Fuck you, Stone Cold.

Quote:
Originally posted by I Love Christian
I'm tired of your shit. All you do is talk out your ass. You and all your little friends can eat shit, 'cuz I'm out of here. Fuck you and this retarded site. I've been lying to you all this time. CHRISTIAN SUCKS. I'm just glad I finally got that off my chest and I can now move on with my life. Anyway, good luck with all you 'cuz I'm out forever. Soda, Angle, all the rest of you,

HERE'S TO YA!!!!!
The moment i arrive on this site you leave. Well keep rolling and don't let the door hit you on your way out.
Old 13 Jan 2003, 06:28 AM   #4 (permalink)
Niccolo

come back give me your points,lol

Old 13 Jan 2003, 06:29 AM   #5 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by FreestyleB_TYR
come back give your points,lol
Not fair, Freestyle claimed the points before me.
Old 13 Jan 2003, 06:38 AM   #6 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

holy fuck!!!!

btw: Christian does not suck, no matter what you say, or wether you like it or not

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 13 Jan 2003, 09:11 AM   #7 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Holy shit....ILC...what the hell is going on?
Old 13 Jan 2003, 09:28 AM   #8 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

...didn't see that one coming. Did anyone else?
Old 13 Jan 2003, 09:36 AM   #9 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

No one would expect it because its bullshit

I Love Christian
KwlPrncessChristanhedpoop

Member: 197

That many posts and shes being lying to us. Yeah right, If she was then she is a very sad person. She was the 197 member, and im what 2000th yes im sure shes telling the truth. Either shes bored of posting or this is an attemp for a big comeback with a Gottcha at the end
Old 13 Jan 2003, 10:45 AM   #10 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini

This is just a big can of
Old 13 Jan 2003, 10:51 AM   #11 (permalink)
afficial

Umm.... wtf?

Why would you lie about liking Christian? I think it's obvious that everything else you said was a lie too.

Old 13 Jan 2003, 10:54 AM   #12 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

man, you better not be leaving....

Old 13 Jan 2003, 11:25 AM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Hey Johnny I love your Kamala Sig. It really made me laugh.
Old 13 Jan 2003, 11:25 AM   #14 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

thanks buddy

Old 13 Jan 2003, 12:37 PM   #15 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

Ummmm, I didn't make this thread