ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Guess i'm new here. (Full time posting begins)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Jan 2003, 07:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
Peaceful

Cryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of Famer
Thumbs up Guess i'm new here. (Full time posting begins)

Hello everyone, my name is Mark. I'm a WWE wrestler called The Undertaker, you may have heard of me. I've decided to start posting here full time because PW sucks and i'm tired of it crashing. I like to get to know you all. I'm very tolerate so bashing me and attempting to get me in you bash fest called the warzone wouldn't work. I'm a real nice person and i'm sure find that out.
Old 13 Jan 2003, 07:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 13 Jan 2003, 07:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
Peaceful

Cryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Madden
This is the best welcome i've ever recieved from a forum.
Old 13 Jan 2003, 07:20 AM   #4 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Quote:
Originally posted by The Phoenix
This is the best welcome i've ever recieved from a forum.

Oh and Welcome - Undertaker Mr Mark Calloway
Old 13 Jan 2003, 07:22 AM   #5 (permalink)
Peaceful

Quote:
Originally posted by Da Loo

Oh and Welcome - Undertaker Mr Mark Calloway
Your avater looks like the one in your sig but with a different head, it made me laugh and i thank you for that. Thanks for the half warm welcome.
Old 13 Jan 2003, 07:28 AM   #6 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Your avater looks like the one in your sig but with a different head, it made me laugh and i thank you for that. Thanks for the half warm welcome.
My pleasure
Old 13 Jan 2003, 07:31 AM   #7 (permalink)
Niccolo

welcome underFaker

Old 13 Jan 2003, 07:35 AM   #8 (permalink)
Peaceful

Quote:
Originally posted by FreestyleB_TYR
welcome underFaker
So many haters, so little time.
Old 13 Jan 2003, 07:37 AM   #9 (permalink)
Niccolo

The Phoenix go back to pw please no 1 want your ass here

Old 13 Jan 2003, 07:42 AM   #10 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Default Re: Guess i'm new here. (Full time posting begins)

Quote:
Hello everyone, my name is Mark. I'm a WWE wrestler called The Undertaker, you may have heard of me. I've decided to start posting here full time because PW sucks and i'm tired of it crashing. I like to get to know you all. I'm very tolerate so bashing me and attempting to get me in you bash fest called the warzone wouldn't work. I'm a real nice person and i'm sure find that out.
Its because we are used to PW coming over and spamming and judging from this post, Your no different. Just like Prototype