ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Night Crew my ass!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Jan 2003, 03:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Night Crew my ass!!!!

Isn't that what you used to call your little exclusive club? "The Night Crew"? And what kind of crew would this be? I don't see a single damn person on here. It's just me, The Marbleous One. The only one who can stay "UP ALL NIGHT." So you all go sweepy-bye in your nice warm beds, little babies. Because "The Night Crew" is a fictional group of people, just like Santa's elves, Jehovah's witnesses and hygienic Mexicans.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 13 Jan 2003, 03:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo
Default Re: Night Crew my ass!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Madden
Isn't that what you used to call your little exclusive club? "The Night Crew"? And what kind of crew would this be? I don't see a single damn person on here. It's just me, The Marbleous One. The only one who can stay "UP ALL NIGHT." So you all go sweepy-bye in your nice warm beds, little babies. Because "The Night Crew" is a fictional group of people, just like Santa's elves, Jehovah's witnesses and hygienic Mexicans.
And who is supposed to be part of the night crew?
Old 13 Jan 2003, 04:03 AM   #3 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Re: Re: Night Crew my ass!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Da Loo
And who is supposed to be part of the night crew?

The night crew was originally what the insoministic PWF posters used to call themselves when they were the only ones here in the middle of the night. Now that group is no more. You'd have better luck finding an undeseased body part on Madonna than finding a poster here at 3 am.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 13 Jan 2003, 04:55 AM   #4 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

LMAO
Old 13 Jan 2003, 05:00 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
LMAO

That's how I felt when I saw your new avatar.
Old 13 Jan 2003, 05:13 AM   #6 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Madden
That's how I felt when I saw your new avatar.
And I hope Psycho thinks so too. Him and all of his gayboy followers.

Since when did you change your AV, you havnt changed it the whole time ive been registered on PWF, why the sudden change.
Old 13 Jan 2003, 05:14 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
And I hope Psycho thinks so too. Him and all of his gayboy followers.

Since when did you change your AV, you havnt changed it the whole time ive been registered on PWF, why the sudden change.

The effect on the last Britney pic wore out. I needed something new to jack off to.
Old 13 Jan 2003, 05:27 AM   #8 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

The Britney AV was your Trademark.

Whos the new woman I cant see her properly she looks fine though
Old 13 Jan 2003, 06:15 AM   #9 (permalink)
Peaceful

Cryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of Famer

Can i be a apart of the night crew?
Old 13 Jan 2003, 06:35 AM   #10 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

yeah, y'know why Marbs?

coz the bastard gave up...

I sure didnt

If the night-crew was ever again, I know I would be here

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 13 Jan 2003, 09:52 AM   #11 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

What night crew??

Old 13 Jan 2003, 10:07 AM   #12 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Read the Posts forgotten Sin it explains them sumwhat
Old 13 Jan 2003, 10:12 AM   #13 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

dude...I worked 14 hrs yesterday I was tired
cut me some slack man

Old 13 Jan 2003, 10:14 AM   #14 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

okay, i understand!

Old 13 Jan 2003, 10:21 AM   #15 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

i guess i'm part of the night crew but if nobody's gonna fuckin post then i'll sleep....