ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

People I wish were still here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Jan 2003, 10:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default People I wish were still here.

-Hogan is God. Damn, he was funny in PW. In fact, that's where we became homeboys. He showed up a couple times here, and I thought we would be able to relive our past partnership. Instead, he headed back to PW and the PWF mods banned him for some reason. Tsk, tsk.

-Positively Page alter. Again, another funny guy. Whenever he went after Kurt Angle, I couldn't stop laughing. He even stole his avatar to piss him off. He was simply a riot, and I wish he'd come back.

-Giraffe Boy. Yep, he's a fag. Yep, he's a "Bob Sagat looking-ass bitch". But you have to admit, it was awesome making fun of him. I miss those good times.

-Filthy McNasty. What the hell happened to him?

-Tin Man. Used to say funny stuff like "You should be coated in butter and thrown is a flour mill, you silly twat". He was a good one.

-*******. Yep, although he's coming back soon (I can't wait), I still had to put him on the list. ********* will return in a few days, and I'll be laughing my ass off when all of PWF becomes victims.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 12 Jan 2003, 10:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
I Have Issues

Default Re: People I wish were still here.

*sigh* I sure do miss making fun of Girraffe boy. Oh sure, I can make fun of Camini but it's just not the same....

Old 12 Jan 2003, 10:31 PM   #3 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Re: Re: People I wish were still here.

Quote:
Originally posted by Chris Redfield
*sigh* I sure do miss making fun of Girraffe boy. Oh sure, I can make fun of Camini but it's just not the same....

I feel your pain, my friend.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 12 Jan 2003, 10:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Here are some people I miss...

JerichoDTA
Highspeed
StarScream
Hulk Is Job
Dre (Is he ever comin back?)
2Gangster
Hero
Rabid256
Russianrocket9 (lol)
Weadazoid
Taker&Flair Fan (Did he leave or just change names?)
CDWC

Last edited by SodaGirl; 12 Jan 2003 at 10:40 PM.
Old 12 Jan 2003, 10:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

my god it was so funnty watching theboy get whopped on night in and night out.

by the way what ver happened to the Bicth...opps... i ment Saggy. watching him get the holy living hell beat out of him like 12 times in one night was priceless.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 12 Jan 2003, 10:44 PM   #6 (permalink)

JerichoDTA-------------Don't know 'em.
Highspeed------------Don't know 'em.
StarScream--------I really hope you're joking. I ran that crip outta here with his tail between his.......wheels, and I'd do it again.
Hilk Is Job----------T-MAC told me he was arrested for molesting TIMY. I wouldn't doubt it.
Dre (Is he ever comin back?)---------------So they won't appoint me as a mod, but they'd give it to some guy who takes a six month hiatus and contributes nothing to his forums?
2Gangster-------------Yeah, I guess. I'd beat him at freestyling.
Hero---------------I miss him too.
Rabid256--------------Don't know 'em.
Russianrocket9 (lol)---------------Yes. lol indeed.
Weadazoid-----------------Yeah, what happened to this guy?
Taker&Flair Fan (Did he leave or just change names?)----------------I hate this fag. He was the lead guy in charge of getting me banned from PW the first time, and I still haven't forgiven him for it. I never will.
CDWC-----------------I don't care either way.
Old 12 Jan 2003, 10:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
Đark Ćngel

Bloodice, he's the only poster that I miss. I don't know if he's not going to post here anymore but he hasn't posted in awhile

Old 12 Jan 2003, 10:47 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Dark~Temptation
Bloodice, he's the only poster that I miss. I don't know if he's not going to post here anymore but he hasn't posted in awhile

He quit as mod and headed over to PW full-time, because he got tired of the crap that was being offered by this site. Can't say that I blame him sometimes.
Old 12 Jan 2003, 10:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Outkast (Haven't seen him anyway, he could be here)
Dirty White Boy
Gen_Xtreme
Saggy (Is he here?)
Old 12 Jan 2003, 10:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
Đark Ćngel

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Madden
He quit as mod and headed over to PW full-time, because he got tired of the crap that was being offered by this site. Can't say that I blame him sometimes.
Yeah I know he resigned... most of the time I can't blame him for the decision he made either because it can get kinda boring here but I prefer here to PW.

Old 12 Jan 2003, 10:51 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
Outkast (Haven't seen him anyway, he could be here)
Dirty White Boy
Gen_Xtreme
Saggy (Is he here?)

1-3 I don't know very well either, but Saggy could be lying dead for all I care. Him and his fuckin' goat. Middle-aged K#acker.
Old 12 Jan 2003, 10:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
I Have Issues

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Madden
Is Bloodice the "poison" who's coming back in a few days or not?

Old 12 Jan 2003, 10:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
Orphaned.

Quote:
I have heard he is coming back, but it wasn't associated with Marblez poison. If he does come back, I doubt Marblez will have anything to do with it.
Old 12 Jan 2003, 10:54 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:

Uhhhhhhh.........I suppose I can tell you.

Bloodice wi..........(Hears voice call my name)WHAT? COMING!!!!!!!

Sorry, I've got to go. My mom needs me for something. I'd better go help her out. Perhaps we'll talk again sometime.
Old 12 Jan 2003, 11:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

People I miss:
JerichoDTA
Giraffe Boy(it was just so much fun picking on him)
2Gangsta

BTW....Saggy posts over at PW