ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

How is Everyone??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Jan 2003, 04:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default How is Everyone??

Heh...I remember this topic was posted once before, but for some reason I was told specificly by the person that started it, I was not to post in it...(whether out some some psycological bias or just for spite with some outdated chip-on-shoulder, bah who cares! its not like that poster is around or will be around ) Well in any case unlike that poster, EVERYONE here is invited to post on how they are doing, and what they are up to. Espcially after this ugly business of the past few weeks, to the reforging of PWF, I want to hear how things are in your little corner of the world?

Post away...
Old 12 Jan 2003, 04:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Please dont post in this thread wanderer its not for you.....
Nahh, Im just kidding...

Im fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 12 Jan 2003, 04:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

im fine
oh and congrats wanderer
Old 12 Jan 2003, 04:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Congrats?? on what?
Old 12 Jan 2003, 04:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally posted by The Wanderer
Congrats?? on what?
Old 12 Jan 2003, 04:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold
er......ok...

So how about everyone else?? How are you and whats going on?
Old 12 Jan 2003, 04:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Hey SC, remember that time when you answered my question......Yeah that was a good time......OH WAIT YOU NEVER DID!!!!

Yeah COngrats Wanderer......way to go man.

Quote:
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 12 Jan 2003, 04:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. McMahon
Hey SC, remember that time when you answered my question......Yeah that was a good time......OH WAIT YOU NEVER DID!!!!

Yeah COngrats Wanderer......way to go man.
stone cold dont answer questions.....ok ok, hang on.

and congrats again wanderer
Old 12 Jan 2003, 04:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Er, you guys aren't making that much sense.... and what are you all congradulating me on???
Old 12 Jan 2003, 04:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

Old 12 Jan 2003, 04:34 PM   #11 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

nice work Wanderer

Quote:
Old 12 Jan 2003, 04:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

yeah, congratulations wanderer, i just heard.

Old 12 Jan 2003, 04:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

LMFAO at your av johnny

Quote:
Old 12 Jan 2003, 04:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny PWF
yeah, congratulations wanderer, i just heard.
Heard what? and where?
Old 12 Jan 2003, 04:45 PM   #15 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

do you think anyone will ever take me seriously again with this new av??