ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

In a few days..........I'm gonna release a poison on PWF.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Jan 2003, 12:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default In a few days..........I'm gonna release a poison on PWF.

I remember this........all of this.........PWF.....the place I created.........now, with posters like Kurt Angle, Johnny Blitz and Stone Cold stealing my spotlight...............it just doesn't feel like mine anymore. It was mine........I created this place.......and now it's gonna die....(crying)

The PWF.........has terminal CANCER. Under the regime of these posters........the PWF is going to.......DIE. I'M NOT GONNA LET IT HAPPEN!!!!! I'M NOT GONNA LET THEM KILL IT!!!!!!!!!!! Ohhhhh........I can feel the satisfaction already........ooohh......it's starting to feel gooood.........(perverted moans)

I know what you're thinking. You think I'm not gonna do it........don't you? You think I don't have the guts?..........Well, I'm about to do something....that.......even I......will regret........

I'M GONNA KILL IT!!!!!!!! I'M GONNA KILL MY CREATION!!!!!!!! I'M GONNA INJECT THE PWF........WITH A LETHAL DOSE..........OF POISON!!!!!!!!

IF ANYBODY'S GOING TO KILL.........MY CREATION..........I'M GONNA DO IT.

(Spins chair around)

NO, NOT THE nWo..........THE MOST ELECTRIFYING POSTER IN PWF HISTORY..........NO, I'M NOT REFERRING TO T-MAC.........JUST WAIT AND SEE BECAUSE I PROMISE......HE'S COMING BACK......... IT'S ON..........TIC TOC.......TIC TOC....TIC TOC......
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 12 Jan 2003, 12:56 AM   #2 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

i'm stealing your spotlight??

Old 12 Jan 2003, 12:57 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Marbles we talked about this

you are supposed to take bothe the red one and the blue one in the morning and at night

Old 12 Jan 2003, 12:58 AM   #4 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Elvis
i'm stealing your spotlight??

I WANT MY SITE BACK AND I WANT YOU OOOUUUUTTTT!!!!!!! IF THE ANSWER IS NO, THE ONLY SOLACE I'LL TAKE......ON THE "PEOPLE'S KILLING FIELD"....IS THAT I'LL BE THE LAST TO SURVIVE!!!!!!!
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 12 Jan 2003, 12:59 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

already said I'm pry leavin after this damn contest is over
settle down man

Old 12 Jan 2003, 12:59 AM   #6 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

you don't have to yell

Old 12 Jan 2003, 01:00 AM   #7 (permalink)

LOL. Chill, I'm just messin. I'm just pretending to be Vince. I ain't got nothing against you guys, alright? But still, I just got done talking to a certain someone over PM's, and BRACE YOURSELF, because one of this site's most beloved posters who retired a while ago is prepared to make a HUGE comback!!!!! Stay tuned!!!!
Old 12 Jan 2003, 01:01 AM   #8 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

can you give us any hints??

Old 12 Jan 2003, 01:04 AM   #9 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

is it Vixen?

Old 12 Jan 2003, 01:10 AM   #10 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

Kurt you're not really leaving are you?

oh and Marbles when you talk about people stealing your spotlight don't forget about the ol' Bleak one.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 12 Jan 2003, 01:11 AM   #11 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

yeah, what are you leaving for kurt??

Old 12 Jan 2003, 01:13 AM   #12 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

its for the good of all

when I'm here posts are way down

Old 12 Jan 2003, 02:10 AM   #13 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

can i have your points when you leave lol
Old 12 Jan 2003, 12:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
KawasakIcon

Can you release the poison on PW instead? Tracey wants to charge people now.

Old 12 Jan 2003, 12:28 PM   #15 (permalink)
Come into my world

Feverr is on a distinguished road

Icon, you kidding me? i cant even get onto PW...the server is too busy or somethin