ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Personality flaws

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Jan 2003, 11:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Devilchild

Default Personality flaws

What are a few of your personality traits that you have that hinder you at times?

Mine:

I tend to over anlyze things, I have a hard time just believing things are what they are, I am always looking for a damn reason.

I have a severe problem excepting gifts (even small stuff) without feelin' guilt about taking it.

Overly protective, if I care for someone, I won't let anything happen to them if I possibly can. I can be abit over zealous at times though.

Ok enough of my whinny ass, what are some of yours?

Old 10 Jan 2003, 11:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I'm modest, and I don't take compliments very well. I feel undeserving of them.

I'm a little obsessive compulsive. If I find a good way to do things, I will continue to do it that way.

I try to be too much of a perfectionist also, and it can aggravate me sometimes lol.

I can be too sarcastic, and sometimes that pisses people off lol.

Ummm, I can't think of anything else, but I am sure there are more.
Old 10 Jan 2003, 11:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

like Strong Bad I have a very bad time excepting gifts and I'm very over protective

like Stick I am wat too modest, I am a perfectionest some times, and I am way too sarcastic during every day life.

other traits that screw me over are...

I constantly bash myself. I was the one kid in every grade that is made fun of for no reason at all. so as a defense mechainism I would make fun of myself way more harshly and in more inventaive ways so what the y would say wouldn't matter.

Too friend oreniated. I try to take care of them to a point that i cant take care of myself the way i should.

I have to constantly move. if i don't move (as in twitching my leg or running) then I get very angry and easily irrated.

I keep things bottled up so that whern it blows I pretty much go sico on everyone.

I also get angry very easily.

that's all i can think of now.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 10 Jan 2003, 11:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I am too passive.

I am neurotic.

I do things without thinking.

...I will add more if I think of them.
Old 11 Jan 2003, 07:39 AM   #5 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

I keep too much to myself....Not allowing people to know me as a person.....I'm very unsociable in school.....

I always see the negative side of things.....No matter how great the moment.....

I guess I come across as a person who seems mad at the world....And depressive....But I'm just fighting some inner demons....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 11 Jan 2003, 07:55 AM   #6 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

I whine too much when I get frustrated

Similar like Bleak, I constantly hafto move too, I can sit at a restaurant for1 minute and stay still
Old 11 Jan 2003, 08:18 AM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I would name all of mine but it would take way too long!!
Old 11 Jan 2003, 09:12 AM   #8 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

My main flaw is.... Im a sexy, rich, funny, lovable and veryy talented person. and my perfect hot, sensuous body is perfect in everyway. I am so hot, I literrally give off light, I give off light 365 days year and Im radiant based soley on genetic makeup. There is no darknes where McMahon is....for he is light.....

Im too Bright....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 11 Jan 2003, 09:29 AM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl

I do things without thinking.
I do that all the time.
Old 11 Jan 2003, 10:25 AM   #10 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Sometimes I talk too much without really having anything to say.

Sometimes I get really angry over alot of small stuff

Like Bleak, I also cant sit still for more than a minute or so

I guess thats about it.

Last edited by Apocalypse; 11 Jan 2003 at 11:43 AM.
Old 11 Jan 2003, 10:31 AM   #11 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

I get depressed over things too easy
I jump to conclusions
I take some things to seriously, which lead to taking them to heart, which leads to the first thing i said
I say things and do thing without thinking
when I stress, I STRESS
I get frustrated easily
and I am too honest and opinionated, which is bad, because it usually hurts or freaks people out.
I get angry and/or frustrated easy
I get paraniod alot
I have a hard time accepting myself

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!