ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Who wants 500 points? Take the MR. MARBLES TRIVIA TEST!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Jan 2003, 10:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Who wants 500 points? Take the MR. MARBLES TRIVIA TEST!!!!

Seeing as how well my popularity is doing right now, and how all of you have gone way back with me through the thick and thin, I've come up with an ingenious concept. A trivia test for 500 points. No, this ain't gonna be some lame trivia test on ancient Egypt or impossible riddles. This is gonna be a trivia test on the only thing that really matters around here, and the only thing that everybody WANTS to know about. The Marbleous One. 30 questions to see if you know my true history from both the PW days and the PWF days. If you get at least 20 correct, you win the full 500 points. A lot of these might just be guesses for you, but since some of these questions might even involve you, you might do well after all.

0-5 Correct. You are not worthy of being in my thread, jobber.

5-10 Correct. A mid-card effort. You ain't the worst, but you ain't the man of the hour, too sweet to be sour.

15-20 Correct. Honorary member of the AOD for life.

20-30 Correct. YOU RULE!!!! 500 points for you!!!

Perfect score-30. Holy shit. You've got more Marbleism than I do.

Why am I doing this? For two reasons. I got a lot of points and nothing to do with them. I could care less about changing my name again, same with Italic print and the midi song I bought doesn't even work. Also, I'm doing this to stroke my massive ego. Don't worry if you do bad. At least you'll learn something. Now on with the quiz.

1.) Marbles first popped up at PW during what month of 2002?

a.) June
b.) July
c.) August
d.) September

2.) Marbles first ever PW post was about......

a.) How I was there to save the forum.
b.) Ten reasons why Goldberg sucks.
c.) Summerslam predictions.
d.) To talk about shaving my ass.

3.) Marbles first custom AV was an odd sight. What was it of?

a.) A dude having his face stretched by paperclips.
b.) A dude puking up blood.
3.) A dog licking its testicles.
4.) Madonna

4.) Marbles was eventually banned from PW at the end of August due to a petition in the Suggestion Box. Which current AOD member was largely responsible for Marbles getting banned?

a.) The Bleak
b.) Berlyn
c.) Hollywood Hogan
d.) BOSTON

5.) A little later, Marbles re-appeared at PW for a couple of months. What was his username for that time period?

a.) Scummy Steve
b.) Unemployed Andy Richter
c.) Welfare Bum Mark Madden
d.) "Pink Thing" McGraw

6.) Marbles first debuted here in PWF a week after it opened. What was his first post here about?

a.) Telling everybody I'm back, and they should worship me.
b.) Congragulating Sodagirl on becoming mod.
c.) Picking a fight with The Truth.
d.) WWE Raw predictions.

7.) Marbles had a short-term feud with what poster at PW?

a.) Abdullah The Butcher
b.) SameyeAm
c.) Foos
d.) Johnny Canuck

8.) Marbles had a long-running friendship with an annoying mark from PW. Who was he?

a.) TIMY
b.) Hogan is God
c.) MuscleHead4Life
d.) StormFan

9.) Back here at PWF, what was Mr. Marbles first avatar?

a.) The same one you got now.
b.) Eddie Guerrero
c.) Stephanie McMahon
d.) Britney Spears, different pic

10.) Here at PWF, Mr. Marbles first hated rival was someone that he now is okay with. Who?

a.) TheMan2002
b.) Kool-Aid Man
c.) Afficial
d.) Jason 3D

11.) Marbles was eventually banned from PW again. He tried to get on a few more times later. Which of these names didn't he use?

a.) Fudgepacker Jimmy
b.) Molester Bob
c.) Jimmy Eat Me
d.) Machismo Oozer

12.) Over at PWF, Marbles began to follow someone around and incessently defend him. They soon became homies, and to this day he remains Marbles mentor, hero, and number one n!gg@. Who is he?

a.) 2Gangster
b.) Shynefactory
c.) T-MAC/The Rock
d.) Stone Cold

13.) Meanwhile at PW, Marbles was inducted into a stable. Which stable was it?

a.) Burrito World Order
b.) Virgin World Order
c.) Libre World Order
d.) Tauraus World Order

14.) Over at PWF, Marbles decided to try his luck with the Warzone. Whose daughter did Mr. Marbles and his buddies team up to flame with perverted petophiliac remarks?

a.) The Rock
b.) Saggy
c.) Kool-Aid Man/Jay
d.) Icon

15.) Marbles first ever Warzone tap-out victory was over whom?

a.) Manyuca
b.) Bad Magick
c.) Hollywood Hogan
d.) TheMan2oo2

16.) Marbles then went on to bitch-slap the piss out of a moderator whom he found particularly annoying. Who was it?

a.) Stone Cold
b.) Mr. McMahon
c.) Whitewolf
d.) Afficial

17.) Marbles won two battles in one night, and immediately after began calling himself what?

a.) The King around dese joints.
b.) The Warzone rookie of the Year
c.) Hotstuff
d.) The Warzone regulator

18.) Marbles was also inducted into his first-ever PWF stable around this time. Which stable was it?

a.) Dog World Order
b.) They
c.) People's Corporation
d.) The Coven

19.) Marbles ruled ass in the Warzone for quite sometime, and defeated a lot of people. But out of all these Warzone regulars, who was it that Mr. Marbles had never beaten before?

a.) Saggy
b.) Starscream
c.) Icon
d.) None of the above

20.) Marbles was eventually named "King of the Warzone". The title was bestowed to him by what former King when he retired?

a.) The Rock
b.) The Truth
c.) Starscream
d.) Chyna The Goat

21.) Soon, Marbles found his way to moderator-ville. What forum did Marbles mod for a short time?

a.) WCW/ECW
b.) Indys
c.) Hot Guys
d.) Suggestion Box

22.) Marbles was later stripped of his modship by two protestors who thought he was doing a bad job. Who were the protestors?

a.) Bloodice and Mr. McMahon
b.) Stone Cold and Dave Y
c.) Stone Cold and Bloodice
d.) Dave Y and Mr. McMahon

23.) Marbles then took up the role of a stalker. Which person on Blu Angel's respect list did Marbles follow around and harrass them after everywhere they posted?

a.) Manyuca
b.) Matthew Bellamy
c.) Deadman Rollin'
d.) Fallen Angels Man

24.) Marbles then decided to start his own stable, the AOD. Why?

a.) He was thrown out of the PC
b.) He left the PC to turn his back on The Rock and Truth
c.) He wanted to for the hell of it.
d.) The PC disbanded.

25.) Besides being the comedic genius of PWF, what other skill has Marbles showcased often on these boards?

a.) Rapping/Poetry
b.) The ability to speak Spanish
c.) The ability to speak French
d.) Knowledge of politics

26.) Marbles was briefly a color commentator for a PWF E-FED. Who was the unlikely enemy that recruited him?

a.) Saggy
b.) KAM
c.) Dan Mavrick
d.) Starscream

27.) Marbles is now involved in a PWF popularity tournament. Who is his first round oppenent?

a.) Kurt Angle
b.) Devilz Playgirl
c.) Johnny Blitz
d.) Edgez Baby

28.) Marbles' all-time favorite thread is.....

a.) Hulk Is Job's Hogan Hunter
b.) The Truth's wedding
c.) STICK vs. Giraffe Boy in the warzone
d.) The Introduction of the AOD

29.) Marbles is mean to this person on PWF, but away from the site, which PWF female does Marbles consider to be one of his best friends?

a.) Sodagirl
b.) ILC
c.) KrayzieGurl
d.) Blu Angel

30.) Finally, here's the toughy. Which one of these IS NOT a former Marbles alter/username?

a.) Notorious HIV
b.) Mr. Garbles
c.) El Presidente
d.) Jay Leno
e.) Steve Stiffler
f.) Mama Tamara
g.) Mumbles
h.) Fagmaster King
i.) William Shatner
j.) TV's Patrick Duffy
k.) Bloodiceisafag
l.) Mike Hawk
m.) Inseminator
n.) Rob Van Spam
o.) Van Spaminator
p.) TIMY 2: Madden's Yard
q.) Hateraid
r.) Bellamy's Daddy
s.) Bitch Slapper
t.) Kim's Best Pimp
w.) M-MAC
x.) DIX-MAC
y.) Baxter Stockman
z.) Mr. PWF

That's all. Good luck in getting the 500.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 10 Jan 2003, 11:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I did the best I could...

1-B
2-D
3-A
4-C
5-C
6-B
7-D
8-B
9-C
10-C
11-D
12-C
13-A
14-C
15-C
16-A
17-B
18-C
19-D
20-B
21-A
22-C
23-B
24-D
25-A
26-D
27-B
28-C
29-A
30-I don't remember L, Q, Y, or Z...I am gonna go with L
Old 10 Jan 2003, 11:31 PM   #3 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
I did the best I could...

1-B
2-D
3-A
4-C
5-C
6-B
7-D
8-B
9-C
10-C
11-D
12-C
13-A
14-C
15-C
16-A
17-B
18-C
19-D
20-B
21-A
22-C
23-B
24-D
25-A
26-D
27-B
28-C
29-A
30-I don't remember L, Q, Y, or Z...I am gonna go with L

Holy shit, do you ever know me. You got 19 right. I was sweating for a little bit, thinking I've been beaten already. One more you would've got the 500. But it was a great effort. I auplaud you.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 10 Jan 2003, 11:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Devilchild

Damn, this requires a Phd. in Marblesology

Old 10 Jan 2003, 11:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

So I am an honorary member of the AOD for life, eh?

And I wouldn't have wanted your points if I did get enough right.
Old 10 Jan 2003, 11:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

1-c
2-D
3-A
4-C
5-C
6-B
7-D
8-B
9-C
10-C
11-D
12-C
13-A
14-C
15-C
16-A
17-B
18-C
19-D
20-B
21-A
22-C
23-B
24-D
25-A
26-D
27-B
28-C
29-A
30- L

Old 10 Jan 2003, 11:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Orphaned.

Marbles, could you please clean out your PM box so I can respond?
Thanks.

*EDITZ*
And Truth...Did you copy and paste my answers? lol

Last edited by SodaGirl; 10 Jan 2003 at 11:46 PM.
Old 10 Jan 2003, 11:48 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by THE TRUTH
1-c
2-D
3-A
4-C
5-C
6-B
7-D
8-B
9-C
10-C
11-D
12-C
13-A
14-C
15-C
16-A
17-B
18-C
19-D
20-B
21-A
22-C
23-B
24-D
25-A
26-D
27-B
28-C
29-A
30- L

Ya got 20!!!!!! 500 points is on the way, like 'em or not!!!!
Old 10 Jan 2003, 11:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

*Sighs* Soda why the insults?

And Marbles why did you say like them or not?

Old 10 Jan 2003, 11:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
Orphaned.

Quote:

And Marbles why did you like them or not?
It wasn't an insult. I just couldn't figure out why since I got 11 wrong.
Anyway congrats on changing one of the answers I missed!
Old 10 Jan 2003, 11:54 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:

And Marbles why did you say like them or not?

I dunno. I hate getting points, because I really don't know what to do with them.

I figured you were the same way.
Old 10 Jan 2003, 11:55 PM   #12 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

1. b
2. d
3. a
4. c
5. c
6. b
7. a
8. b
9. a
10. b
11. c
12. c
13. c
14. c
15. b? lol
16. a
17. b
18. c
19. d
20. b
21. a
22. c
23. b
24. d
25. a
26. d
27. b
28. a...?
29. a
30. ill guess z

the first ones were hard but the last like 15 were cake
Old 10 Jan 2003, 11:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

1.a
2.d
3.c
4.c
5.c
6.a
7.b
8.a
9.d
10.b
11.d
12.c
13.a
14.b
15.d
16.a
17.b
18.c
19.d
20.b
21.a
22.c
23.b
24.d
25.d
26.d
27.b
28.c
29.a
30.l

that's the best i could do.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 11 Jan 2003, 12:01 AM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Yes Soda Marbles said you got 1 wrong and i knew which one...But i already knew it though so i copied your list because i didnt feel like typing so much

Old 11 Jan 2003, 12:03 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold
1. b
2. d
3. a
4. c
5. c
6. b
7. a
8. b
9. a
10. b
11. c
12. c
13. c
14. c
15. b? lol
16. a
17. b
18. c
19. d
20. b
21. a
22. c
23. b
24. d
25. a
26. d
27. b
28. a...?
29. a
30. ill guess z

the first ones were hard but the last like 15 were cake

Holy shit. I continue to be impressed. You got 23.