ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

WELCOME TO THE FIRST EVER EPISODE OF LATE NIGHT WITH Mr. MARBLES!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Jan 2003, 02:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default WELCOME TO THE FIRST EVER EPISODE OF LATE NIGHT WITH Mr. MARBLES!!!!!

Tonight's guests!!!!!! THE TRUTH, EVIL-RYAN and the comedy of JOHNNY BLITZ!!!!! Plus, EXODUS AND THE LATE NIGHT BAND!!!! NOW, here's your host.........

MMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRR......

MARRRRRRRRBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Warren G. Regulators is played by the band, audience goes apeshit for The Marbleous One.)

Thank you! Thank you! Boy, it was cold today, wasn't it? Boy, I'll tell you it was so cold, ILC was resembling an ice cream cone. Frozen solid and constantly licked!

(Rimshot. Tiny laughs.)

It was so cold, Laker fans were sticking their heads into the oven for reasons OTHER THAN suicide!!!

(Rimshot. Ditto.)

Yeah, it's not looking good for those Lakers. It's getting so bad, this morning Shaq recieved an offer to make "Ka-Zaam 2".

(Rimshot. Laughter.)

In fact, Kobe was spotted in a men's room at a local restaurant stealing toilet seats. Nothing weird, it's just that he's become so accostomed lately to getting his ass handed to him.

(Rimshot. Laughter. Slight boos.)

So how about that Whitney Houston? She told an interview in which she vehemently denied using coccain. Afterwards, she accepted a job as an NFL referee based on her uncanny ability to stare at white lines.

(Audience Member: You Suck, Marbles!)

(Withdraws gun. BLAM! Thud.)

So how was that joke?

(Audience laughs)

That's what I thought. Anyway, Whitney said she hasn't done it in years. She said she is in the works to re-make a Rudolf movie next Christmas, because they couldn't find anyone with a brighter shade of red nostrils, so I'm not sure.

(Audience Laughs. They have no choice)

And how about that Christina Aguililera? Damn, has anyone here seen her new video? I've heard she's recently been hanging out at the railroad tracks a lot lately. No particular reason, she just wanted to see something that's been laid around the country more times than she's been.

(Rimshot.)

Yeah, I heard she's even accepting a role as a KFC mascot. After all, she does have a lot of common with KFC. After all the licking and eating is done, all you've got left is a greasy box!

(Rimshot)

So how about that George W. Bush? Oh boy, look at the kind of stuff he's been doing. I heard they were going to open a new park in his name. George W. was honored, but everyone lost faith when he kept on laying a picnic basket in the middle of the park and waiting for Yogi to show up.

(Rimshot.)

His daughters sure do have drinking problems though, don't they? I don't wanna say they get loaded often, but even Puff Daddy's gun is calling them on the phone!!!

(Silence. Dead silence)

Get it? You know, because Puff Daddy keeps his gun loaded and shoots it at nightclubs.......

(Still silent.....)

You know. A gun like this one? (Withdraws gun)

(Audience laughs)

Anyway, what's going on in PWF? Kurt Angle is still talking and babbling. I don't wanna say he talks a lot, but even Monica Lewinsky is asking him "Please! Keep Your Mouth Shut!!"

(Rimshot)

Also, how about that John Lennon fellow? I've heard word that he's in the audience tonight. He can't stay long however. His car's outside, and reserved handicap parking is only permitted for half an hour!

(Rimshot)

Alright folks, we've gotta go to commercial, but stay tuned we've got a great show tonight, Truth is here, Ryan is here, Blitz is here, when we return we'll see a fairly humorous comedy sketch, give it up for Exodus and the Tonight Show band!!!

(Band plays as we cut to commercial.....)
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 10 Jan 2003, 11:09 AM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Damn Marbles I can't believe you actually changed your name to Fuzzy Lumpkins
Old 10 Jan 2003, 11:28 AM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

*band plays though commercial break.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 10 Jan 2003, 11:30 AM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

*guitar solo time

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 10 Jan 2003, 11:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Can i be a guest?

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 10 Jan 2003, 11:38 AM   #6 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

*considers changing the channel after the band has finished*

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 10 Jan 2003, 11:42 AM   #7 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini

Quote:
Originally posted by Devils Playgirl
1 step ahead of ya.
Old 10 Jan 2003, 11:46 AM   #8 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Patients my friends, the "Late Night Show With Mr. Marbles" would be on later, just wait until then and hopefully the host would be here.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 10 Jan 2003, 11:53 AM   #9 (permalink)
5 Time WCW Champion Sucka

Stephenc97 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Stephenc97 Send a message via Yahoo to Stephenc97

(Sorry folks we have been informed that the show has been cancelled since Saddam Hussain and his crew bombed the building)
Old 10 Jan 2003, 11:56 AM   #10 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

^^^^^^^Thats gonna offend a lot of people, so get ready to get bashed fuckface.

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 10 Jan 2003, 12:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally posted by Devils Playgirl
I'll keep playing all night for you.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 10 Jan 2003, 12:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
Just being me...

Quote:
Originally posted by Sly as hell
^^^^^^^Thats gonna offend a lot of people, so get ready to get bashed fuckface.
He`s right. It would be best to delete that post, or edit it out.
Old 10 Jan 2003, 01:08 PM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

How about banning his ass. I know that sicko. He was stalking me on PM.
Old 10 Jan 2003, 01:13 PM   #14 (permalink)
Just being me...

Quote:
Originally posted by Dark Apocalypse
I agree.
Old 10 Jan 2003, 01:33 PM   #15 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Quote:
Originally posted by Dark Apocalypse
Lol, the PM Bitch Boy was stalking me too through PMs.

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>