ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Group therapy for the marbleous one...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Jan 2003, 02:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Default Group therapy for the marbleous one...

i thought this would be a good attempt at helping you out with your psychological problems. we all noticed how you "attempted" to kill everyone at truth's party and it had me worried my friend. if we all came into this thread and shared our feelings in an openminded way then maybe we can solve some problems that marbles, and maybe ourselves, have. so who wants to start???

it's only because i care marbles.

Old 09 Jan 2003, 02:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Now this, boys and girls, should be good...
Old 09 Jan 2003, 02:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Yup Hey Marbles

"starts poking johnny blitz"

Who's a happy boy?
Who's a happy boy?
Who's a happy boy?
Who's a happy boy?
Who's a happy boy?
Who's a happy boy?
Who's a happy boy?
Who's a happy boy?
Who's a happy boy?
Who's a happy boy?
Who's a happy boy?
Who's a happy boy?
Who's a happy boy?
Who's a happy boy?
Who's a happy boy?
Who's a happy boy?
Who's a happy boy?
Who's a happy boy?
Old 09 Jan 2003, 02:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

who wants to start the fuckin therapy you bastards?!?!?!?!?!?!

Old 09 Jan 2003, 02:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I'm there, I almost know how this is going to turn out.

Old 09 Jan 2003, 02:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Ok seriously guys who will start?
Old 09 Jan 2003, 03:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

this is gonna get real interesting when marbles gets here. ahh, i love causin trouble.

Old 09 Jan 2003, 03:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

i think truth should start, marbles attempted genocide at his wedding so i think he should be the first one to speak. tell marbles how you feel truth.

Old 09 Jan 2003, 03:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Marbles isn't even here.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 09 Jan 2003, 03:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I'm just here for amusment. Me and Marbles have a 1 on 1 on his show tonight.

Old 09 Jan 2003, 03:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
Devilchild

Quote:
Originally posted by THE TRUTH
Me and Marbles have a 1 on 1 on his show tonight.
Now that my friends, will be interesting.

Old 09 Jan 2003, 04:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Ooooohhh yyyyeeeaaaahhh!
Old 09 Jan 2003, 04:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Marbles ain't that angry, hes actually pretty funny and has held back on the flaming since his return even though people keep starting shit with him. I might hold back too and become more tolerate with bitches that start shit with me, once i retire from the WarZone of course.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 09 Jan 2003, 04:06 PM   #14 (permalink)
I hate people

I'm still wondering why you guys find the WarCone interesting. All I see is senseless flamming without a purpose.
Old 09 Jan 2003, 04:07 PM   #15 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

It all started when my mother made me wear a dress to school. She told me it was merely a kilt, and it was to honor my biological Scottish father who had died in WW 2, after impregnating my mother in the back of some old carnival fairgrounds. I knew she was bullshitting. From there she sent me to be raised in the woods by a pack of wolves. They taught me how to eat, fight for survival, and murder Hindus. At the age of five, I encountered my first petophile. It was a frightening experience. I wasn't sure what I sholud've done to defend myself, but I did the only thing I could.

I bent him over and fucked HIM in the ass. See how he likes it.

Needless to say, he never bothered me again. My stepfather seems desperate to get his number, however.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE