ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

\-H-/ Luver/Truth Wedding -- Rate

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Jan 2003, 02:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini
Default \-H-/ Luver/Truth Wedding -- Rate

What would you rate last nights wedding, based on humor?

999999999999999999999999999999999999999999/100.. It made me LMFAO
Old 09 Jan 2003, 03:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

It had a humor value of barely a .5. And that was only because of the appearences of The Marbleous One. It made me ROLAPU.
Retch Out Loud and Puke Uncontrollably.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 09 Jan 2003, 03:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Idunno I didn't read none of it.

Last edited by Rebel; 09 Jan 2003 at 04:37 PM.
Old 09 Jan 2003, 03:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Just being me...

I found it to be the funniest night of my life.
Old 09 Jan 2003, 04:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Devilchild

Quote:
Originally posted by nwo4ever
I found it to be the funniest night of my life.

You need to get out more Cami, as for the wedding, it was fun.

Old 09 Jan 2003, 05:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I'm not in a mood to read 59 pages of threads but I'll give it 100/100 It got a lot of atention.
Old 09 Jan 2003, 05:34 PM   #7 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

i had a blast personally, it fell off when i went to bed...
Old 09 Jan 2003, 05:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

It was a 10. (That's on a scale of 1-10, rating on a scale of 1-100 is stupid...anyway...) It was beautiful, something everyone could be involved in, it had a lot of humor, the party part rocked. There is a whole lot of imagination in that thread and I thought it was great.
Old 09 Jan 2003, 05:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
Just being me...

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
That's on a scale of 1-10, rating on a scale of 1-100 is stupid...anyway
I just thought that the 1-100 scale would be more accurate. But do what you want.
Old 09 Jan 2003, 05:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

it was alright
Old 09 Jan 2003, 05:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
Just being me...

I guess I do need to get out more.
Old 09 Jan 2003, 05:59 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

It was pretty cool. I didn't think it would ever end. I guess it's still going.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 09 Jan 2003, 06:22 PM   #13 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

If you liked that wait until the divorce.

Last edited by TR(UTH)IPLE H; 09 Jan 2003 at 06:36 PM.

Old 09 Jan 2003, 06:31 PM   #14 (permalink)
I Have Issues

Meh, no offense to anyone here but I didn't like it that much. I just don't like online parties or online weddings much, I prefer real parties. I didn't read that much of the thread. As for humor, I really didn't find it that funny so I'm sorry but that's just my opinion.

Old 09 Jan 2003, 06:37 PM   #15 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by THE TRUTH
If you liked that wait until the divorce.
lol... now that would a good time for the guns